32|Pampering

Gauri hid her hands behind her back and started pressing them so that they turn red. She purposely dug her nails in her palm to redden them.

"Palms red nahi hui?"Karan asked frowning and stood up. He walked and stood in front of gauri.

"Show me your palms"Karan ordered strictly.

She slowly brought her palms up and by that time the palms had turned red.

"Red to hai"Karan said looking at Arun.

"Bhaiya nahi thi abhi"Arun said giving shocked expressions.

Karan held Arun's ear and twisted it harshly.

"Bohot drama hogaya ab chup rahoge bilkul samajh aai?"Karan said dangerously and Arun nodded in pain. Karan left his ear and walked towards Gauri.

"I don't want you to repeat all this okay?"Karan said softly and Gauri nodded.

"Aajao mai ointment laga deta hu"Karan said.

"Nahi bhaiya uski zarurat nahi hai"Gauri said and Jai glared at her.

"Zaroorat kaise nahi hai aao idhar"Karan said and took out ointment.

He applied it on her palms and then placed a small kiss on them.

"Ab mujhe pamper karo"Gauri said cutely.

Jai rolled his eyes.

"Jao jaake padho chup chaap"Jai said and Gauri pouted.

"Kyu khadoos ban rahe ho bhai"She said pouting.

"Haan sahi kehrahi hai vo maara bhi tune bichari bacchi ko"Dheeraj said caressing Gauri's palms.

Jai and Arun both rolled their eyes.

"Chalo lunch time"Karan said and they all went downstairs. Gauri quickly went to washroom and washed the ointment which Karan applied on her hands.

Everyone settled down on the dining table and the lunch was served.

"Bhaiya feed me"Gauri said cutely to Karan who smiled.

He started feeding her while having his lunch side by side. Gauri patted Dheeraj's shoulder and he looked at her. He understood what she meant.

He broke a bite and fed it to her.

"Puri pampering karwa rahi hai princess"Jai muttered rolling his eyes. Only Arun heard him as he was sitting just beside Jai.

"Exactly. Hume to itna maara bhaiya ne fir bhi apne haath se khaana nahi khilaya"Arun whispered getting jealous.

"Haan ise to maar bhi nahi padi"Jai whispered back and then widened his eyes in shock realising what he said.

"Maara nahi?"Arun asked raising his eyebrows.

"Matlab bhaiya ne nahi maara"Jai said covering up.

Arun was still not convinced but he thought to leave the matter.

After finishing the lunch they all stood up to leave.

"Gauri maths ki book and rough notebook lekar mere room mein aao"Arun ordered.

"Bhaiya yaar mai khud padhlungi"Gauri whined.

"Jitna bola jaata hai utna kiya karo"Arun said dangerously and she nodded hesitantly.

"Hitler"She muttered while going up upstairs.

After a while Gauri went to Arun's room and they both settled down on the study table.