12|Hitler

He took the ruler from her hand and looked at her sternly.

"Stand in the middle of room"He ordered sternly.

She looked at him confused but stood at the place he pointed. If her brother wanted to hit her why did he make her stand here.

Arun was about to say something when Jai barged in.

"Tameez hai ki nahi tum mein billkul"Arun said sternly glaring at Jai.

"Bohot der hogai thi bhaiya mujhe dar lagaraha tha"Jai said.

"Tumhe kyu dar lagarha tha?"Arun asked raising his eyebrows.

"Mujhe laga aap ise maar na daalo"Jai said pointing towards his sister.

"Meri bhi behen hai vo kha nahi jaunga use. Now you get out"He ordered sternly.

Jai started to whine but seeing Arun raising his ruler he rushed out of the room.

"Sholly(sorry) bhaiya"Gauri said cutely.

"Nahi maanunga"He said and she sulked.

"Karwana kya chahte ho aap mujhse idhar khada karwake"She asked.

"Murga bano"He ordered firmly.

"What?"She asked shocked.

"Maine bola Murga bano" He said sternly.

"Bhaiya ye kya bekaar si punishment hai mujhe nahi banna murga"She whined.

"Tumhe har waqt aisa kyu lagta hai ki you have a choice to choose your punishments"He asked her raising his eyebrows.

"Bhaiya you know maine bohot badi galti kari ki mai aapko manane aayi yaha"She said.

"Batameez ho tum bohot zyada"He said glaring at her.

"Murga bano jaldi se"He said sternly raising his ruler.

Seeing the ruler she quickly bent down to assume the punishment.

"Good. Be in the position for next ten minutes"He ordered and started scrolling on his phone.

After two minutes her legs and arms started to hurt badly.

"Bhaiya jaane do na please. Sorry"She said still sitting in the position.

"Ten minutes ka matalab samajh nahi aata tumhe?"He asked strictly.

"Legs mein pain horaha hai bhaiya"She said.

"Hona bhi chaiye"He said and started scrolling again.

He saw her struggling in the position.

"Keep your back straight and hold your ears properly otherwise my ruler is on the way"He said firmly and she quickly straightened her position.

After five minutes into the punishment she sat on the ground massaging her legs.

"Bas bhaiya aur nahi horaha"She said still massaging her legs.

"Chup chaap apni punishment complete karo otherwise I will make you do this punishment for 10 minutes daily this week"He said sternly.

"Hitler"She said and again assumed the position.

She was again and again apologizing to him in the position but he didn't budge.

After ten minutes Arun looked at his sister who was struggling badly in the position.

"Get up"He ordered.

She got up and laid down on the bed kicking her legs on the bed.

"Hadd hi hai matlab ek sorry nahi bola gaya"He said whacking her arm.

"Ouch!Itni der se sorry bolrahi thi tab to suna nahi. Ab keh rahe ho sorry nahi bola"She whined.

"Gauri mai bata raha hu agar agli baar tumne bunk kiya na to I will not go easy on you"He said firmly.

"You were not easy on me today too"She said with a pout.

"I was otherwise this ruler would not have been sitting here idle"He said pointing towards the ruler.

"I have vowed to not create troubles for this entire week now"She said looking at him.

"Impossible"He said sarcastically.

"Arey sach mein bhaiya"She said pouting.

"We will see"He said smiling.

"Ab aapne mujhe punishment dedi bhaiya now tell me aapne kabhi bunk kiya tha?"She asked excitedly while sitting up in front of him.

"Only once"He said and his cheeks turned red due to embarassment.

"Bhaiya ko pata chal gya tha?"She asked and Arun nodded.

"I need more details"She said looking at him.

"Tumhe kyu bataun mai amma mat bano"He said glaring at her.

"Batao na bhaiya"She nudged him.

"Nahi batata kya karlogi" He said crossing his arms on his chest.

"Mat batao. I will ask Karan bhaiya"She said smirking.

"Then I will tell him about your bunk"He smirked back.

"You can tell him. I know he will not punish me as I have already got enough punishment"She smirked again.

Arun rolled his eyes. He knew that his sister was Karan's princess. If any of the brothers would be in her place he would have thrashed them badly even if they had got punishment once.

"Ice cream khaani hai?"He asked changing the topic.

"Ice cream"Her eyes shined.

"Ye bhi koi puchne ki baat hai kya bhaiya"She said excitedly.

Suddenly Dheeraj barged in the room.

"Sab ke sab batameez hai is ghar mein"Arun said rolling his eyes.

"Tu theek hai na beta?"Dheeraj asked Gauri and pulled her in his embrace. He glared at Arun.

"Tu gussa nahi tha isse?"Arun asked glaring back.

"Mera gussa shaant hone mein time nahi lagta specially when I know ki kitna bada hitler hai tu. Bichari meri behen"Dheeraj said and kissed Gauri's forehead.

"Bhaiya bohot bure hai unhone mujhe murga banaya"She complained to Dheeraj pointing at Arun.

"You deserved this"Dheeraj said looking at Gauri and Arun laughed loudly.

"Aap bhi bure ho"She said pouting.

"Arey mera baccha"Dheeraj said and pulled her cheeks softly.

"Ice cream khaega?"Arun asked Dheeraj.

"Tujhe lagta hai mai mana karunga?"Dheeraj said.

Arun picked his phone but Dheeraj snatched it.

"Kya boring insaan hai tu ice cream order karke nahi jaake khai jaati hai"Dheeraj said glaring at Arun.

"Hum bahar nahi jaarahe hai. Idhar hi order karenge"Arun said and attempted to get his phone back.

"Hum bahar jaarahe hai and that's final"Dheeraj said.

"Kaha jaane ki baatein horahi hai?"A voice came from the door and the three of them turned around.

_____________________________________

Hello guys hope you liked the chapter.

Please vote and comment.

Thankyou!!