11|Silent Treatment

Gauri tried talking to Arun but he closed the door of his room. Soon they all settled for lunch. Arun had lunch in his room only while others had it down.

After lunch Gauri knocked on Arun's door but she got no answer. She tried opening the door but it was locked.

"Bhaiya"She called out.

"Jao yaha se"He yelled.

Jai saw this and dragged Gauri by his arm to his room.

"Kya hai har koi merko kheeche hi jaara hai"She said irritated.

"Betho"He ordered firmly pointing towards the bed.

She sat down.

"Tumhe samajh aaraha ki tumne kya kia hai?"He asked sitting beside her.

"Bhai pehli baar bunk kiya hai maine"She whined.

"Tumne pehli baar kiya par maine bohot baar kiya tha. And I am telling you humare ghar mein bunking is a big crime"He explained.

"Aapne bohot baar bunk kiya hai?"She yelled.

"Yess. And everytime Karan bhaiya ko pata chal hi jaata tha I don't know how"He said.

"Listen to me. Karan bhaiya bohot strict hai bunking ko leke. Unka maanna ye hai ki agar school jaana hai to you should attend every class nahi to stay at home. Bunking is not allowed"He added.

"Sachii?"She asked horrified.

"Yes. Tumhe bohot mehnat karni padegi Arun bhaiya ki forgiveness ke liye. And abhi to Dheeraj bhaiya bhi naraaz hai. I know he cannot remain angry for a long time but you have a lot to do. Just hope Karan bhaiya ko na pata chale!"Jai said.

"Par kaise manau mai bhaiya ko vo to sunne ko hi taiyar nahi hai"She said with a sad face.

"Peeche padho unke. Jab tak na maane tab tak unke paas raho manao unhe. You have to earn his forgiveness"Jai said.

"I will try"She said and stood up to go.

"All the best"Jai said and Gauri walked to Arun's room.

She started knocking continuously on his door. He opened the door.

"Samajh nahi aaraha ek baar mein jaane ko bola na maine tumhe"He yelled at her.

"Nahi jaungi jab tak baat nahi karoge"She said looking at him.

"Great then keep standing here"He said and closed the door again.

She pouted but kept standing outside his room.

After half an hour her legs started to hurt and she sat down. The door opened and Arun found her sitting outside his room.

"Tum abhi tak yahi ho?" He asked shocked.

"Maine bola tha ki jab tak nahi maanoge nahi jaungi yaha se"Saying this She stood up.

"Bhaiya sorry"Gauri said holding her ears looking at him without a cute pout.

"Andar aao"Arun said sighing and she entered and closed the door.

"Galti realise hori hai apni?"He asked slowly.

She nodded looking at down.

"Look at me"He ordered sternly.

She looked at his eyes which were full of fury.

"Now tell me why did you decide to bunk?"He asked crossing his arms on his chest.

She again looked down.

"Ek kaam karo tum na niklo yaha se baat nahi kar raha tha to dikkat thi ab kuch pooch raha hu to bolna nahi hai"He yelled angrily.

"Sorry"She said with tears in her eyes.

"Sorry bolne nahi bola maine"Arun shouted loudly and Gauri flinched.

"Now answer my question. Why did you bunk"He said in a low but dangerous voice.

"I didn't want to attend business studies lecture"She said timidly.

"Wow!!Great. Why do you go to school then be at home only"He said angrily.

"Aage se bunk ke baare mein sochungi bhi nahi bhaiya pakka"She said looking at him with teary eyes.

"Aage se nahi krungi is what you always say"He said strictly.

"I don't repeat the same troubles again"She said looking at him wiping her little tears and he glared at her.

She went closer to him and sat next to him on the bed.

"Bhaiya punishment dedo maar lo kuch bhi karo par aise gussa mat raho please I can't tolerate this"She said hugging him.

"Dur hato tum. Tumhari vajah se mujhe principal ke saamne embarass hona pada"He said pushing her away.

"Haan to galti thi na meri aap punishment do don't give me this silent treatment"She said pouting and hugging him again.

"Promise karo pehle mujhe ki agli baar se bunk ke baare mein sochoge bhi nahi"He said.

"Kabhi nahi"She said shaking her head.

"Dekho Gauri bunk karna is very bad. Teacher se dikkat hai teacher ko bolo nahi maane to principal ke paas jao par bunk karna is not a solution. Aise tum log teacher ko bhi hurt karte ho aur khud ki bhi studies spoil karte ho"He explained.

"Bhaiya aapne kabhi bunk kiya tha?"She asked.

He hit his head with his palm. His sister could never get serious.

"Matlab sudharna hai hi nahi bilkul bhi nahi"He said sternly.

"Hehe sorry sorry"She said nervously.

"Karan bhaiya ko batadun tumhari aaj ki harkat ke baare mein?"He asked and her eyes widened.

"Bhaiya kyun jallad ban rahe ho yaar"She said whining.

"Jallad to abhi bana hi kahan hu abhi banunga"He said darkly.

She shivered and maintained a safer distance from him.

"You are grounded for a week and also you will not touch your phone this entire week. It will remain with me"He announced sternly.

She nodded with a sad face.

"Go and bring your phone after that we will discuss your second punishment"He ordered firmly.

"Abhi aur bhi punishment hai?"She almost shouted.

"To madam mai aapko aapki is harkat ke liye aise hi jaane dun?"He said sternly.

"Isse acha to mat hi karo aap baat"She said and he glared at her.

"Phone"He said.

She rushed to her room and gave her phone to him slowly which he kept in the drawer beside his bed.

"Study se ruler lekar aao"He ordered.

"Bhaiya please maaro nahi"She pleaded.

"Abhi to kehrahi thi ki maarlo par baat Karo"He said raising his eyebrows.

"To maine bola to aap sacchi thodi maaroge"She whined.

"Either you go and bring the ruler from study or we both will go to the study for your further punishment. Karan bhaiya can arrive any time at study so decide wisely"He said.

She rushed to the study and he smirked.

She came and handed over the wooden ruler to him.
_____________________________________

Hello all. Hope you liked the chapter.

Who is your favourite character out of all of them?

Please vote and comment.

Thankyou!!!