03|School

They all turned around hearing the voice and saw an angry Karan standing with arms folded on his chest.

"You guys had a pillow fight. Didn't you?" He asked them in his evergreen strict voice.

"Bhaiya vohh" Gauri started but could not form words to speak.

Jai opened his door and was greeted by the scene of his eldest brother vs his two older brothers and younger sister.

"Kitni baar samjhana padega tum logon ko ki behave your age" He yelled specially to Arun and Dheeraj.

"And you. Didn't I ask you to complete your work" He questioned Jai angrily.

"Bhaiya mai to sahi mein kaam kar raha tha they all entered and disturbed me. They messed up my room too." He complained innocently earning glares from his three siblings.

"Sharam aati hai tum logon ko? Matlab thodi si bhi?" He asked pinching his fingers in front of them.
They bowed their heads down.

"Bhaiya they were even teasing me for my yesterday's punishment. Ab aap in teenon ko bhi murga bana do" He spoke innocently pointing at his siblings who were planning his funeral.

"Mann to mera kuch aisa hi karne ka hai" Karan spoke strictly.

"Sorry bhaiyaa" They all spoke together scared.

"Last time chodraha hu bas agli baar se I won't spare any of you" He spoke glaring them.

"Ji bhaiya"

Gauri hugged him tight calming his anger and soon it turned into a group hug where three of them were pushing Jai away.

"Kids behave" Karan spoke harshly and the siblings stood straight.

"Chalo let's have dinner so that you all can sleep then as you have guys school tomorrow" He spoke softly this time and they all headed to the hall.

The dinner was a happy and funny banter between the siblings with constant scolding of their eldest brother and chuckles of their parents who just admired their children.

After dinner they retired to their beds calling it a day.

Next morning
Mehra mansion was filled with hustle bustle and chaos as everyone was getting ready for the day and food was getting served.

Jai was about to enter the dining hall when Arun dragged him by his arm.

"Bhaisahab aapka kuch zyada nahi horaha tha kal" He said twisting his ear harshly.

"Ahh bhaiya mai to bas mazak kar raha tha sorry sorry" He muttered in pain.

"Mai na tumhara aisa mazaak banadunga ki mazaak karne layak nahi bachoge"He said dangerously and left his ear.

Jai rubbed his ear and said.

"Arey agli baar se aapse kya apne aap se bhi mazaak nhi karunga"

"Better for you" Arun said and left.

"Better for you" Jai mimicked him and followed.

Everyone had breakfast and left. Jai,Arun,Dheeraj and Gauri left together for school while Mr. Mehra and Karan left for office.

Arun was driving the car,Jai was sitting on the passenger seat and Dheeraj and Gauri at the back.

"I hope I won't be greeted with your troubles today little sister" Arun spoke handling the steering wheel and focussing on the road.

"Yes sir" She spoke dramatically in British accent.

"And Jai beta please act your age. You are a teacher there" Arun pleaded.

"Ji bhratashree(brother)" He too spoke dramatically and Arun sighed.

Soon they reached the school and all of them got out of the car. As Gauri stepped out carrying her bag on her back a boy of her age waved at her from a distance not noticing that she was still with her brothers.

"Hey Gauri" He smiled and approached her but took a step back when he noticed her brothers.

"What are you doing here" Arun asked in his strict teacher tone.

"Good morning sir! I was just going to the class and thought of wishing you all but I saw your sister first so I wished her" He explained himself and wiped off sweat from his forehead.

"Morning. Get to your class" Arun said and the boy left.

Gauri rolled her eyes. Her brothers were the reason none of the boy approached her. They were just always around her like bodyguards. The scary bodyguards whom all students feared.
Especially Arun. He was the strictest teacher among all the staff and the most feared one.
Sometimes even girls too feared to approach Gauri as everyone knows that the brothers will eat them up alive if someone even touches her.

"Leave to your class. I will be joining soon" Arun said to Gauri and she nodded and started walking to her classroom.

She entered her class and found her bestfriend who was almost at the verge of tears.

"Hey hey why are you crying" She asked worriedly.

"Your brother will eat me up alive babe" Her bestfriend Isha spoke wiping of some of her small tears.

"What did you do" Gauri asked scared and worried.

"He strictly asked us to submit our notebooks on Monday. Today is Monday, submission day and guess what I forgot it at home and it was incomplete too" Isha spoke while sitting down on the bench.

"Wait,we had submission day today?" Gauri almost yelled.

Her brother will eat her up. He will deal with her at school and home both which meant double trouble.

Hey everyone! As promised I added school scenes in this one and the next chapter will contain that too.

Are you excited for an Angry Arun?
I might upload the next chapter today so stay tuned✨.

Do vote and comment.
Thankyou!!