𓆗𝚃𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜𓆗

The melody played in the air as I laid in the cold sand. The night sky was shining with stars but the whole place felt dim and not really alive.

Then Sora appeared with a smile and blew on my face. I just sat up and threw sand on his eyes.

He didn't laugh nor flinch as he just started walking next to Princess Jasmine. I frowned as I got up and walked next to them. The melody in the air continues to play but it sounds distorted now.

"The Tactician will be making his plan come true... A nymph and a cloaked schemer are working with him."

I looked at Jasmine who showed no emotion but her eyes had a red glint in them. Something felt wrong but she looked at me.

She looks like she is saying something but I can't hear.

What is that buzzing noise in my head...?

It hurts...

Make it stop

"li... ream.... ter.... WAKE UP!"

"Save the Sultan and his people from the snake... M/n....am sorry" Sora said as he raised his keyblade at me and everything went dark.

Ramshackle Dorm

I opened my eyes as sunlight hit my face. I sat up and yawned, rubbing my eyes to remove sleep. I looked at my room as I remembered what I just dreamt...

What a weird one. Why am I not worried? Guess sleep can't be escaped if that type of dream appears. Plus, Sora will never hurt me. Geez, I am going crazy.

I fell out of bed with Chirithy in my arms. I was too lazy to brush my hair so I just went down the stairs. Maybe some coffee will be good for today.

Ramshackle Dorm - Hallway

"Oh my! What's with the groggy face?" I yawned as I looked at Waltz who appeared. I just yawned as Cosmo also appeared, "Looks like you saw something on the other side. Hehehe." Fenrier ruffled my hair, "Your fall term ends soon. Don't be failing yet on your last day." Waltz nodded as he spinner around me, "And then winter break comes. What are you planning to do?"

Grim yawned as he came down the stairs, "What's winter break?" I picked up Grim as well as I held him close with Chirithy.

"Winter break is when you kids get vacation in winter. Going home- oops. Sorry M/n." I shook my head, "No it's fine. Leona told me about winter break already. It's just a time when everyone can go to their families and celebrate Christmas and New Year's with a big feast and stuff."

Grim looked at me with stars in his eyes. I smiled, "Makes me wonder if Crowley has found a way home. But I guess for now I can celebrate with you guys, Grim and Chirithy,l. Here at Ramshackle. Maybe I can prepare some tamales." I started drooling as I remembered the taste of such tasty food.

The ghosts smiled and ruffled my hair. I just smiled as I hugged Grim and Chirithy but a sudden chilling breeze went to us. "Brrrr. Let's get ready for class first."

Night Raven College - Classroom

"Listen up, puppies."

We all looked up to Crewel who was pacing to our tables, his stick sliding. "I'm sure you're all looking forward to spending your vacation at home." Everyone was smiling ear to ear but Crewel hit his stick on my table which caused me to jump back a little, "But every year there are those who spend the entire playing around and forget their homework! There will be plenty of discipline awaiting for those puppies who can't be bothered to do their assignments."