♕𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚑♕

Ramshackle Dorm - Kitchen

"Grim get off the table"
I looked at Grim who was on the table trying to grab an apple from the fruit bowl. He smirked as he snatched the vote apple and put it in his mouth and ran off. I sighed as I continued to cook rice. Charity poofed out since they usually don't stay out for long after school.

The three ghosts were playing around with Grim as he tried to eat his apple in peace. I looked inside a pot to see the curry was ready so I grabbed a plate for Grim and I stopped as I mentally spoke to Chirithy, "Would you like some food Chirithy?"

"Am fine N/n" I nodded as I just grabbed for me and started to prepare Grim's portions. I didn't need to call him as he was already sitting in his chair with a drool in his mouth. I chuckled as I placed the plate on him and in a blink of an eye he was raising his plate at me, like a child wanting for more. I laughed as I gave him mine and went to give him 5 more portions before he fell asleep on the table. After I ate and placed any leftovers in the fridge, I picked up Grim and went into our room.

Ramshackle Dorm - Your Room

I placed him on the bed as he murmured happily in his sleep. I just laughed silently as I went to the bathroom. I went into a box that Crowley left me a few days ago. It was basic necessities such as extra clothes that matched my original clothes exactly, shampoo for me, Chirithy and Grim, conditioner, hair brushes, toothbrushes and toothpaste, even a bar of soap that smelled like vanilla. I looked around it and found an oversized shirt alongside some sweat pants which for some reason, both had a mickey emblem on them.

After a quick shower since hot water doesn't last long, I change into a shirt and sweatpants. I went to bed and instinctively Grim nuzzled against me as he continued to sleep. I petted him as I looked up at the ceiling. The night felt like it was passing slowly, a bit too slow for my liking. Chirithy was in my dreamscape while Grim was asleep, while the ghosts might be roaming around NRC with other ghosts.

I just sighed as I got up and gently placed a pillow on Grim's head before leaving the room. I went downstairs and looked at the lounge. It was getting a bit better from the low income I had to try and fix the dorm. I always worried that me, Grim and Chirithy won't have anything if I am not careful with our spending. It felt like I was starting over, without anything being familiar at all

Neither were the stars familiar.

Ramshackle Dorm - Front Gate

I shiver a bit as a cold wind hits my skin. It was quiet and the only light that shined was the pathway lamps, the stars, and the moon. I looked at the stars as a pang of sadness hit me like a wave of heartless trying to take my heart.

The stars twinkled in the night sky. As I continued to look I saw a row of stars that were almost perfectly aligned, the only one was a star at the right of the alignment. Something about that star made me feel a bit more warm. Like we both want to reach our friends and be together again. I smiled a bit as I continued to look at the star.

I heard a bit of rustling which made me quickly turn around and summon my keyblade. Despite not seeing any heartless or nobodies for a month, it doesn't mean I can't be defensive when I am alone.

After a while a person came out of the bush.

A tall guy with pale skin. He had cool-black hair that's mostly cut mid-length, with long bangs and two longer sections of hair on his sides that fall over his shoulders. He also had one small cowlick on the top of his head. The bottom ends of his hair fade into a dark turquoise color. He has bright green eyes with vertical-slit pupils.

His most unique features are his pointed, elf-like ears, and long black horns on the top of his head. His horns are covered in small ridges, and curve back in an s-shape.