🥀𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭🥀

(All right fighting scenes are so new to me so like am sorry if it's bad)

Ramshackle Dorm - Lounge

"You both are complete idiots"

I was was placing a replica bow on Chirithy. I asked Crewel to make one for Chirithy but that didn't harm them around their neck since I can't take off Chirithy's bow and little purse. The placement was just like Grim's but Chirithy had our dorm sigil gem on it.

"Well I want that little tyrant to apologize for ruining our tart and seal our magic" Ace said as he crossed his arms. I shook my head as I got up and as about to grab my small jacket until my vision once again went hazy and the red carpet apperd, yet no pain came through as I heard and saw the droplets come down and make the puddle bigger.

After I went away I held my forehead in distress. I shook it off for now as I put on my jacket and I looked at the duo, "Let's go now" they both nodded as I picked up Chirithy and Grim got on my shoulder.

Heartslaybul Dorm - Rose Maze

I stood in the crowd alongside the other Heartslaybul students. Many of them were surprised when they heard about the duel. I was more worried about Riddle, from what Ace and Deuce told me last night, Riddle lived a life full of strict and crazy rules that left him with no freedom. Trey and the purple haired cat guy who's name is Chen'ya are childhood friends with Riddle but none of them stopped him or lectured him. In the end all I feared is that Riddle will succumbed into darkness and go haywire.

Crowley than came with a small mirror in his hands, "Shortly, the decisive match for the title of Heartslabyul Dorm will begin." Crowley pointed at Ace and Deuce who were on his left. "The challengers are Ace Trappola and Deuce Spade" he then pointed at Riddle on his right side, "Defending his title is the current dorm leader, Riddle Rosehearts."

"Do you think they will win, N/n" Chirithy said in my arms as Crowley continued to explain the rules of the match. "You told me before, never enter a battle if I have not practiced yet or improved to counter attack spells or hits. Ace and Deuce are at a major disadvantage. From what I can remember, they still have a long way to learn how to doge attacks."

I looked at Crowley as he raised the mirror, "The match begins after the hand mirror I throw hits the ground and shatters" He looked at both the duo and Riddle, "Get set, Ready..." Crowley let the mirror shatter on the ground, "Fight!"

Not even a few seconds or even a second goes as I heard the expected outcome, "Off With Your Head!" A blinding light surround the duo and they are collared again. I sighed as I looked at them in pity.

"Strong magic comes from a strong imagination. The stronger your ability to accurately imagine magic, the stronger and more effective it will be" Crowley said and then he looked at Riddle, "Mr. Rosehearts has polished his magic to a beautiful shine."

Grim just looked at Riddle in terror, "Ffgnaaa, the level gap is too wide" I nodded as I looked at Riddle who looked at Ace and Deuce in amusement, "And you thought to challenge me with those skills. Aren't you embarrassed?" He then scowled, "This just proves that rule violators are always wrong. Just as mother said."

I flinched a bit as I remembered Rapunzel followed what Gothel said to her until she discovered the truth, was Riddle going to find out the same or is he...

I gave a sniff in the air...

Darkness...?

I stopped listening to what was going on as I try to distinguish the person radiating the smell. Grim wasn't focused on me but Chirithy was. My sense of smell to darkness wasn't as good as Riku's but it did have its pros and c-