❀𝚅𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎: 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊❀

Just a side story or in other words, school uniform card story. Nothing much, its just happening during a break.

Night Raven College - West Hall

I was following Cater down the hallway to meet this painting called Rosaria. according to him, she hasn't had a visitor for a long time nor a friend besides Cater.

Then we stopped in front of a wall where a portrait of a beautiful girl was.

(A picrew, I am too lazy to draw right now, also the credit of the artist is there)

"Hello there, I have never seen you before what's your name" said Rosaria in a very gentle and soothing voice. I smiled as I waved, "Hello my name is M/n its nice to meet you Rosaria" I said eagerly as she smiled gently, "My my an eager one aren't you, why are you so keen on becoming friends with anyone,"

"Well I have made friends with many people and creatures, from humans to monstres, pirates to mermaids, animals to talking animals, ghosts, gods, demi gods and even Santa. In other words I have been friends with anything and anyone besides a portrait so am very excited."

Cater ruffled my hair, "M/n no need to be boosting that you are friends with santa and gods, that a bit to cray-cray" he said as I frowned, even if am trying to keep world order half of the people here won't believe what I say if i say anything out loud.

Rosaria laughed as she looked at us, "Am so glad you willing to become friends with me, little M/n" I looked at her as I smiled but then the bell rang.

"Oh..." I frowned but smiled again, "Well until we see eachother again Rosaria, bye bye" Cater nodded as we waved at Rosaria and went on our separate classes.