🦁👑𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐡👑🦁

WARNING: Mentions of needles

Ramshackle Dorm - Your Room

I looked at my side to see Grim sleeping peacefully as me and Chirithy remained awake. It's been 3 hours since we went to eavesdrop on Savanaclaw and it's been eating me alive since then. I looked at Chirithy for a bit before petting them.

They have been the longest friends I have had. They were there when I woke up in Daybreak Town, my adventures with (The Player), watching me in the Final World, and now being with me in Twisted Wonderland.

"Go to sleep N/n, you're going to need your strength tomorrow." I looked at them for a bit before nodding. I got comfortable again and let sleep wash over which didn't take long. My eyes slowly closed as sleep finally settled in.

___________________________________

Memory Dream

"Sora"
I looked at Sora who seemed tired but full of fight. He smiled since we were able to use our hearts to follow him inside Kingdom Hearts. I looked to the right and saw Xehanort who looked to be on the verge of collapsing. He had a tight grip on the x-blade.

I had a blank look as we both looked at each other. The x-blade was just a dark reminder of the keyblade war. I was about to walk over to him but Terra beat me to it.

I looked at him in shock but Ventus hugged me and soothed my head. He and Aqua shared the same shock even though Aqua looked like she was scared. But she let him go, something in her eyes told me she was afraid that Terra would do something.

Ven then let me go and just held my hand. He had the same fear and sadness that Aqua was holding. I looked at Terra as he stood in silence before he spoke, "There's more to light meets the eye. As I told you." Xehanort had a shocked look before mumbling something. Terra then started to glow and a ball of light got out of him and Eraqus appeared with the same glow.

Me, Ventus and Aqua gasped in shock as we looked at him. Tears started to well up my eyes since it's been so long since I last saw Master Eraqus. I felt so much pain as Yen Sid told me he was killed by Master Xehanort yet something felt wrong when Ventus, Aqua and Terra stood silent when I spoke about Eraqus.

Eraqus raised his hand and at the same time he and Terra spoke, "Now, hand over the x-blade, Xehanort." Yet Xehanort seemed reluctant, "It is too late." "For us, perhaps...." Eraqus looked at Sora, "But not for them." Xehanort just raised the x-blade as he looked at Eraqus, "No. I can do this."

But Eraqus just went up to him and grabbed the x-blade. "Enough..."

"Checkmate"

They stood quiet for a while before Xehanort walked up to Sora and presented him the x-blade. "Very well done." Sora looked for a second before taking the x-blade off Xehanort's hands. I looked at Eraqus and then let go of Ven's hand and ran up to him. I hugged him and cried silently. "I am so sorry that I was weak." He patted my head as he shook his head, "No, you did your best and I know you have been getting stronger. Don't fret anymore M/n."

"Terra, Aqua, Ven. Forgive your foolish teacher." He said as he looked at them, he still petted my hair as I cried. Ven and Aqua ran up to us and joined in a hug. We three were crying as me and Ven held each other as well. Terra came up to and also joined, Ven was able to pull me to his side so Terra can hug as well.

Eraqus looked at Ventus before speaking, "Ven, I put you through such a harrowing experience" He then looked at Aqua, "Aqua, I left you with such a heavy burden." Once again he looked at me, "M/n, am sorry that you were forced to flee and be alone for so long without any knowledge of what has happened." He then looked at Terra, "Terra, look after them and tell M/n the truth please." Terra nodded.