♕𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚢𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝♔

(𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝 𝟶𝟾/𝟸𝟼/𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹)

Night Raven College - Cafeteria

As I put my gummiphone away Ace decided to talk, "Hey what is up with our dorms Queen of Hearts rule number junk." Trey shook his head, "I'm sure you're familiar with the legendary Queen of Hearts already?" we all nodded as Trey continued, "She had to rule over a kingdom of weirdos, and did it by emphasizing order and making strict rules."

"Our dorm, Heartslabyul, is an homage to her. By tradition, we wear armbands with the red and black of the Queen's dress. And we live by the rules she created." Cater said as his cheerful demeanor went down a bit.

"Pfft. Can you make me any bored?" Grim said as I flicked his forehead, "Be quiet Grim, plus living by the Queen's rule is something I won't suggest people to do" Cater patted my shoulder, "Now now, the degree to which we adhere to the rules depends on the sitting housewarden. Past wardens have been much more lax." Tray nodded, "Riddle though? He doesn't mess around. Basically, you could say that we're honoring that tradition to the utmost extent possible."

"Bleah. Just my luck" Ace said as be frowned. Grim finished eating and got on my head, "So what are the other dorms like, then? I nodded as Trey explained, "Well all the dorms like our are themed after the Great Seven. We have our dorm, Heartslabyul, modeled after the strictness of the Queen of Hearts. To run down the rest of them for you, we have Savanaclaw, based on the president spirit of the KIng of Beasts. Octavinelle, based on the benevolent heart of the Sea Witch. Scarabia, based on the mindful personality of the Sorcerer of the Sands. Pomefire, based on the diligence of the king of the underworld and finally Diasomnia, based on noble spirit of the Thorn Fairy."

I frowned. Basically they were themed by Scar, Ursula, Jafar, Grimhilde, Hades, and Maleficent. Enemies I have fought with Sora,Donald, Goofy or known way back in the ages of fairy tales. Grim looked shock, "All those names are way too long! How's anyone supposed to remember 'em?" Cater laughed, "Well, you get the idea. Want to or not, you'll learn them soon enough."

"At orientation, the Dark Mirror picks a dorm for you based in the essence of your being. As a result, each dorm ends up with a distinct sort of..." Tray spun his hand trying to find the right word, "Flavor, we'll call it" Cater nodded, "That is sooo true. I totes see it."

"Flavor?" I said as Trey looked around and looked at a certain person, "For example, look at that guy." We all looked to where Trey was looking and my eyes widen as I had the biggest smile on my face.