♕𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚑♕

𝚈
Night Raven College - Hallway

"Riddle!" I said as I ran up to Riddle who was walking down the hallway.

"Oh M/n, nice to see you" I high-fived Riddle as I started to walk besides him while I carried Chirithy. "How have you been, I hope Ace and Deuce aren't bringing much trouble to you." I chuckled,"Na, we have been fine. Crowley said that I go ahead and head to the mirror chamber since am a Dorm Leader." Riddle nodded as we continue to walk down the hallway. 

"Ace and Deuce speak fondly of you almost all the time when anyone asks about you. I would presume they might like you a lot." I smiled as I looked at Riddle, "You mean that we are like best friends now" I said excitedly as Riddle chuckled, "Maybe and who knows it might grow into something more" I raised an eyebrow, "Like what?"

"Oh you know..." He said as he smirked while I puffed my cheek, "No I don't. What do you mean. Tell me please" he just laughed as he shook his head and I sighed and we walked in silence for a bit before he broke it.

"M/n, am very sorry for bad mouthing your parents, that was not my intention to do so." I looked at Riddle as I frowned and hugged Chirithy a little tighter. "Its fine, I don't even remember them at all" Riddle looked at me in shock, "It's hard to explain but I just had Chirithy, my friends, and mentors for a long time. I don't know who my parents are or how they look like."

We continue to walk as Riddle looked extremely guilty. Chirithy pat my hand as they looked at me. "I am still sorry, even if you don't know them I should have not bad mouth them since well um..."

I snorted as I shoved Riddle gently, "I do have two friends that I have considered my family in a way, even if we aren't related by blood." Riddle looked at me as he smiled, "Really? Who may they be?" I placed a finger in a sushing moment, "That's a secret" I laughed as I let Chirithy get down and walk besides me. "So did anyone take care of you?" I looked at Riddle as I thought about it.

During Daybreak Town it was just me and (The Player) with our Chirithys. Then we got more friends but the keyblade war....

And Eraqus,Aqua, Terra and Ventus...

"I was in the care of my first mentor." I said as I continued even if I don't wanna spill much, "He was tough and strict but overall nice and caring. He was a little wary when it came to training me combat but eventually taught me." I looked down as I felt tears prickle my eyes, "He's gone now but..."

I pushed back some of my hair as, "I don't wanna talk about it anymore." Riddle nodded as we stopped in front to big doors and opened it to enter.

Night Raven College - Mirror Chamber

I looked at a large table that had eight chairs and a podium. The seats had sigils engraved on them with a colored cushion. Riddle sat down on a chair witch had Heartslaybul sigils and pointed a seat next to him which had the Ramshackle on it. I sat down and placed Chirithy on my lap. I took out three chocolate bars and gave one to Chirithy and one to Riddle.

I then felt a hand on my head and I looked to my side to see Leona. He ruffled it as he had a smile, "Well looks like the cub knows how to cook a proper meal I feel very stuffed." I smiled as I looked at him, "Well I have heard that quite a lot but thanks, oh I still remember that I have to do that sandwich." Leona laughed as he ruffled my hair and closed his eyes as he started to sleep  bit.

When I faced Riddle he had  shocked face as his chocolate hung on his mouth. I raised an eyebrow as Riddle just shook his head and continued to eat his chocolate.

Then more people entered except a floating thing was here. "Riddle what's that floating thing" I said as I pointed at the thing. "That's Idia or somewhat. He uses a tablet to communicate since he is just a person who never once has gone to class in person, Dorm Leader of Ignihyde to be precise."