Chapter 5

October 7th 2022

"I said I know we ain't on the same page no more" Cassandra sung lowly as she did her math homework "And that's a
shame that we ain't, when we used to be so close"

'Bryson did his big one with this song' Cassandra thought to herself.
The name Bryson got her thinking about the brownskin boy and their last conversation and how rude he was towards her.

Cassandra packs up her belongs since she's done with her homework. She looks in the mirror "i need my hair done'.
—————————————-

Cassandra drives to the library where she is supposed to be meeting Bryson so they can work on their project.

She parks and hops out the car, she see Bryson and they make eye contact
'Don't wave, don't wave, don't wave"
Cassandra repeated to herself over and over again but she waved anyway waiting for him to return the gesture but he looked away and started walking towards the entrance.

'Asshole' she thought while rolling her eyes walking into the library.
———————————

"Ok so how do you want to do this?"
Cassandra asked Bryson.

"lon know" Bryson mumbled

"Huh"

"I don't know" he mumbles again a bit louder so she can hear.

Cassandra sighs with an attitude " well what do you know?"

"I know that ion like talking much, so can we just do this" Bryson said matching her energy.

" you know what fine" Cassandra says over  his negative energy.

They work on their project in complete silence. Cassandra checks the time 7:29
pm, " ok so I got to head back home, so we can finish this next weekend if that's fine with you?" She suggested softly.

"Yea" Bryson agrees while getting up and grabbing his stuff.

"See you" Cassandra said as he held the door open for her. " thank you"

He didn't say anything back, he just nodded and walked away getting into his car and driving off.
—————————————
NEXT DAY

Bianca straddles assads lap as they make out In his car in the school parking lot.
Bianca moans when Assad puts his hand in her pants.

"Baby" Bianca says out of breath, closing her eyes.

"Hmm" Assad hums biting and licking her neck showing that he's listening to her.
"Baby we-we gotta stop, I-ima be late f-for class" Bianca states trying to move but not
wanting to.

"Igh then girl" he takes his fingers out of her. Bianca whines at the feeling.

He gets out the car and walks around to open the door for get and help her out.
She hugs him and he hugs her back and grabs her butt with both hands, tongue kissing her. "Tell me wha' time ta' pick ya'
up mama". He watch's her walk in the
building before pulling off.

Assad sighs thinking about the day his sister died. 'I-I lo-ve you-u guy-s', Assad grips the wheel tightly thinking about his sister's last words and how she died in his arms and how he couldn't do anything to save her.

"Aye bro whatchu got today" Assad asks his dealer as soon as he answers.

"Damn nigga ion get ah wassup" ram asked at his clients straightforwardness.

"Nah nigga whatchu got fa' me" Assad repeats himself.

"Man whatever, I got some percs, weed, oxy, aye man it's an all you can get buffet in dis bitch" ram chuckled at his statement.