Chapter 47

The following weeks passed in a strangled ambiance.

Everyone felt deeply uncomfortable with the new ambiance around the mansion.

The members usually tried to get Jisung to warm up to them, but they faced a wall right away as Jisung took most of his time to create distance. And they knew they couldn't get mad at him for that decision.

It hurt a lot for Felix, who had found a comfortable position around Jisung before everything happened. He liked how close they were, and he hated the fact that he had to draw distance now.

Changbin was shocked when Jisung didn't even want to work out with him, the younger seemingly wanted nothing to do with them, and he couldn't help but accept it.

Minho was really silent, and in great pain.

His heart didn't stop aching, nor his stomach stopped churning every single time he saw Jisung around the house. He wouldn't even try to start a conversation, the word 'Han' tasting bitterly in his mouth.

Jisung was staying most of the time in his room, or in rooms where no one was usually. He knew everyone perceived him as cold as ice, and he did feel guilty about it. Mostly when it came to Chan, Felix and obviously Minho.

Chan didn't try much with Jisung, and he knew he had accepted his decision without any words on it, because Chan was deeply respectful of whatever thoughts his members had. But Jisung knew he felt he failed, and that it must have been taunting him a lot.

But Felix, he tried a lot, and he could see how his sunshine rays had darkened every time he shut him down. That slightly hurt Jisung, who didn't want to suppress Felix's smile, but reminded himself every single time that it was for the better.

And Minho... It was the hardest. He knew his heart loudly beated for him, and he knew he had deeply scarred him the first time he shut him down, so much Minho didn't say anything else to Jisung since then. He could even hear his cries from time to time, when the older thought that no one could hear him, and that had the specificity of ruining Jiusng's cold facade. Every single time, he would run away as far as he could, knowing he would throw himself in the older's arms as soon as he saw him crumbling down.

He knew his mind broke the second he yelled at them, when he told them that he didn't need them anymore, and it might have broken an affective link between them forever from Jisung's perspective. That is why he knew all of that was necessary, and that didn't want to replay the pain all over again. As much as the situation was complicated and made him feel guilty, he wasn't too saddened about it. He had shut down his emotional thoughts to rational ones.

Today, their first Jeongho's meeting was starting, and Jisung stressed a bit to face all of them in that room again.

Arriving there, they sat down in deafening silence until Chan arrived, none of them able to utter words as Jisung was acting still so cold.

"Hello to all of you, let's get started" Chan said as soon as he arrived, opening his laptop in a hurry.

His dark circles had grown a lot, and Jeongin's eyes softened.

"So, from what you told us Jisung, I don't think Jeongho will be at the same location, he might have moved... And we know he moves a lot" Chan started

"I think the same" Jisung nodded along

"But... there's still Jeongho's minions there, right?" Seungmin asked

"Yep, I want to know what you think. Should we erase that building from the map? If we do, we'll start destroying Jeongho's possessions, but at the same time, we might get his attention on us. And the fact that he may don't know that Jisung is still alive could be at our favor" Chan explained as they all thought for a moment"