Chapter 26

That chaste kiss brought immense confusion to Minho.

More than confusion, his entire spirit got unraveled from the action. He didn't know what to think of it, or how to act about it.

The only thing he could know about that situation, was that he liked it. As simple as it was. And he couldn't bring himself to forget about the feeling. The physical feeling of their lips touching, and the figurative feeling of the little butterflies in his belly.

As soon as he felt Jisung's room, he felt like his whole body was burning.

He was no stranger to physical affection, to some extent. He had been close to some people, boys and girls, even if it was more flings than actual loving relationships, but this... this was a whole new experience.

He felt like a little kid, giggling to himself in his room, batting his legs as he reminisced the kiss, his mind blurry by confusion.

When Jisung finally left his room for good and started walking around the mansion like he used to, Minho felt asphyxiating.

He would cross his path a lot, and they would eat together all of them, but Minho wasn't comfortable anymore. He was completely weirded out.

The fact that Jisung got 'back' brought immense happiness to everyone in the house. All of them wanted to finally make sure Jisung was doing well enough. They all joined him and tried to have a conversation with him, and felt satisfied as Jisung opened up so slightly, telling them that he hated that man more than everything in this world, and that he felt guilty that he couldn't do anything to help them.

They finally discussed it collectively, and felt better knowing that now, everyone in the house was alright.

And even if Minho was waiting for that moment, he couldn't think clearly. Everytime he glanced at the younger, his mind replayed the colorful moment that happened, and his thoughts would get tied up once again.

He also couldn't understand Jisung's motive.

Did he kiss him because he really just wanted to shut him up?? There were other ways to silence him, why kiss him? Minho was struggling.

As they were eating, talking comfortably, Minho was once again deep in thoughts. Only to be awakened by Jisung's voice, who called him repeatedly.

"Huh?" Minho asked groggily as he raised his head from his plate, looking at the younger.

"How's your wound?" Jisung asked Minho, looking at him in the eyes as normally as possible

"Huh.. wh-what wound?" He asked, stuttering, as all of the boys turned to him in shock, mouths agape.

"Did you just stutter?" Changbin asked with a crooked smile, eager to tease the hell out of him.

"He fucking did! What the hell?" Hyunjin added with a loud laugh, clapping his hands in enjoyment

"Disgusting" Seungmin mumbled to himself, as he looked at Minho from the corner of his eyes.

"Well, your bullet wound" Jisung clarified to Minho, as he chuckled softly from the reaction and the teasing.

"Oh" Minho said, clearing his throat "It's good, I think" He said, raising his arm and looking at it "It started scarring" He explained, and Jisung nodded

"Nice" He responded, smiling sincerely at him, and that brought Minho to the edge.

He felt the warmth suddenly invading his face, before he started coughing to hide his flustered state.

He noticed the weird look Chan gave him, and he tried hard to not look back at him.

He didn't even find the courage to nag Hyunjin and Changbin about their teasing, that's enough proof to show how Minho's mind was going at the moment.

Some time after that lunch, Minho was mindlessly walking in circles in front of Chan's office. He was wondering if he should or not open up to Chan about it, but it wasn't something he was used to.

He didn't really know how to talk about the things he felt, and he didn't know if it was actually a good idea to. But he was in such a state of confusion, that he decided to step forward to the door, and knock.

Chan's face as Minho opened the door said enough.

He knew that something was strange, and Minho gulped hard as he fell in front of Chan's questioning eyes.

"Tell me" Chan said, signaling him to sit down

"How do you always know when something is up?" Minho asked with a dry chuckle, trying to divert the attention

"Well, I'm an observant person, what can I say?" Chan responded with a soft smile "Tell me" He insisted, knowing Minho wouldn't open up without a little push.

"So..." Minho said, as he cleared his throat loudly "You know... We were all slightly worried about Jisung and all..." He started, vaguely

"Slightly, yes" Chan repeated with a chuckle

"And like, two days ago, I decided to bring Han some food, so he could eat... and try to talk" He continued, while Chan nodded to show he was listening "So I did, and I tried to have a conversation with him... but he closed himself up so I insisted a lot and... he did something" Minho said, looking at his hands in deep embarrassment

"What did he do?" Chan asked, a smile merging on his lips.

"He kissed me, to shut me up" Minho whispered, voice weak

"Wait, he did what?" Chan exclaimed, his eyes widening

"He kissed me" Minho repeated a little louder "Like literally grabbed me and pecked me" He said, as he looked up to Chan, eyes widened in confusion

"Okay.. wow" Chan stated, his smile now bigger "And what about it?"

"What do you mean?" Minho asked, tilting his head slightly to the side

"Are you annoyed? Did you feel uncomfortable... or?" Chan implied

"No... not at all. That's why it's fucking me up" He corrected

"Oh, and why?"

"I... liked it" Minho whispered in shame, eyes avoiding Chan's teasing glances

"You know I'm not countering the idea of my members being in relationships, right? I know Seungmin and Hyunjin are together, officially or not, and I know that Changbin and Felix feel something for each other. I'm skeptical because I'm scared of irrational decisions that can come from all of this, but I root for any of you that want to be able to be in love." He said softly with a smile.

He had seen Minho in all kinds of states. But never had he seen him with loving eyes.

"Wait, what? Who talked about love?" Minho asked in slight panic, widening his eyes.

"Well, you liked the kiss. You care a lot for the boy and you're all flustered at the idea, don't you think that you feel something for him?" Chan implied, as he raised an eyebrow

"N..No?"

"Lee Minho"

"I don't know"

"Mmh?"

"Maybe"

"That's more like it" Chan responded with a chuckle

"So... what do I do now?" Minho desperately said, shaking his head with a deep sigh.

"Well, communicate?" Chan responded, as if it was the easiest thing in the world

"Isn't it a bit too complicated? It's not like Han is actually easy to talk to" Minho responded with a roll of his eyes

"Well, it wouldn't hurt to try, no?"

Minho scoffed loudly.

"I'll try"