Chapter 21

As usual for the two, Minho and Changbin went training.

Changbin would usually monopolize the training room. He loved being there and spent most of his time out of missions in the room. Felix would say that he has an obsession but Changbin preferred calling it a 'dedication'. Trust whoever you want.

Minho had a love / hate relationship with training. He would be lazy usually, and he hated to the guts the after feeling of pure soreness and pain, but he loved the healthy feeling, so he would eagerly train, then regret intensely.

Most of the time, Changbin would come to Minho and force him to join him. Minho would object a few times, but still follow the other to the training room, where Changbin would put more and more weights on every machine Minho used, until Minho couldn't move anymore.

Today, Minho was lazy.

He had been doing a leg workout out of laziness, knowing his leg muscles were good enough for it to not hurt too much afterwards. Changbin insisted on him doing more arms workout, but Minho wasn't in the mood today.

But the two males got surprised as a new arrivant entered the room, smiling at the two as he was eager to workout.

"Hi!" Jisung said enthusiastically, watching as the two boys were already sweating and tired.

"Oh, Hi Jisung" Changbin said, continuing his workout

"Hey" Minho mumbled as he stopped for a little break, picking up his water bottle and chugging half of it.

Jisung got into it rather quickly, and Minho was seemingly more interested in his workout than his own one.

Not that he was staring at him for physical purposes, he was most likely deep in thoughts.

He wanted to train fighting with him.

As everyone already knows, Minho's pride was still hurt from the defeat. He wanted to be able to beat Jisung, and learn more and the reasons that made him lose so badly.

He stood up and walked to Jisung, who stopped his workout to looked questioningly at the older.

"Fight with me" Minho asked, or commanded.

"Huh? Fight?" Jisung asked back, weirded out

"Yeah" Minho said as he walked to the end of the room, picking up some props "Let's train" Minho said, and Jisung chuckled to himself.

He stood up and joined Minho, as Changbin stopped his workout to look at them curiously. Minho threw the little knife prop to Jisung, as the other inspected it.

"Plastic?" Jisung asked, looking back at the older

"Yep, it won't hurt" Minho reassured, as Jisung nodded.

As they stirred a bit to warm up their bodies, they quickly got into a fight stance, before Minho attacked the other.

He started by swinging the knife at him, making Jisung panic slightly as he wasn't expecting the rush, nor Minho's speed.

Jisung dodged, almost easily, as he stepped backwards more and more. He knew Minho was trying to corner him, he did it before and he started anticipating it.

When he felt his back on the wall, he decided to do the exact same thing he did before, crouching down to dodge, subtly attacking his sides, but he wasn't expecting Minho to actually react.

Minho had anticipated that he wouldn't make the same mistake twice, obviously. He swatted his armed hand away as he kicked Jisung's side, making him fall to the ground as his knife flew to the other side of the room.