Chapter 31

Jisung felt like his head was about to explode.

His mouth dry and muscles sore, he stirred in his bed, eyes struggling to open.

He let out a little whine as he hated the pounding pain in his cranium, and he slowly opened his eyes, his eyeballs burning from the subtle light in the room.

He whined once again, as he slowly, way too slowly, sat up on his bed. He wiped his eyes a few times, trying to feel his face just a little bit, before looking around him.

He recognized his room, although he had no memory of when and how he went back there, then he looked at himself. He frowned as he didn't recognize the shirt he had on, grabbing it with his fingers and inspecting it, before pushing the covers over him and see that he was only wearing boxers, and no pajama pants.

"When did I change?" He muttered to himself, voice completely broken

He froze as he felt something moving behind him, and turned his head to the side. He felt frightened at the sight, his whole body crisped and he wanted to gasp loudly.

What was Minho doing in his bed? Shirtless?

He felt anxiety rushing through his veins as he slowly understood the situation.

He had absolutely no memory of what happened, but what he could see was enough of an answer.

He moved a bit aside, trying to distance himself from Minho as the other was still sleeping soundly. He gulped hardly, trying to think of a rational explanation... But no. It was obvious.

They fucked.

And he had absolutely no idea of what happened.

He started panicking completely, losing his shit as he tried to stand up, only to feel a striking pain in his lower back. He frowned in annoyment, as everything kept on telling him that they had sex, making him more and more dizzy.

He got up, trying to survive the pain he felt all over his body, and mostly his head, as he made his way to the bathroom.

Under the shower, as he slowly started to get his mind clearer, he started to let the information sink in. He felt anger through his veins as he processed what happened.

He couldn't believe Minho had taken advantage like that. He couldn't believe he started trusting that man so much and he abused him like that.

He couldn't believe Minho would have sex with him while Jisung was absolutely not conscious.

That made him feel sick, and he was halfway to wake up the other with his fist on his pretty face.

Most of that sudden hatred came because of the fact that he had warmed up so much to him. He had been wanting to get closer for some time now, he even kissed him and Minho never brought it up again, contrary to what he had been wanting to do.

He wanted to yell, cry, throw up.

After feeling proper enough, and after wearing clothes he felt comfortable in, he sighed as he still couldn't remember shit from the day before.

He had flashes of the party, of them drinking and talking, even of Minho taking care of him, but then nothing. He couldn't pick up his mind on what happened when they got back into the living room. Total blackout.

Because he felt really angry, he raised the shirt he was wearing when he woke up, and decided to go downstairs. Maybe someone could help him remember what happened.

As soon as he arrived in the living room, a hangover Felix waved at him, and Jisung rushed to him, the t-shirt still in his hand.