Chapter 39

As soon as Jisung opened his eyes, he smiled to himself as Minho was spooning him, nuzzled on his nape as his hands were holding him tightly by his waist. He could feel his skin directly touching the covers of Minho's bed, which made him reminisce about what happened the evening before.

He barely remembers when yesterday Minho carried him to the bathroom for a long shared shower, kissing every part of his body to take off the soreness.

He felt so full, so loved, so cared for. He couldn't dream of anything better as he tried to turn to face his lover, who started to stir a bit.

"Good morning" Jisung's groggy voice resonated

"Hi" Minho responded, eyes not even opening, making Jisung chuckle at his cuteness.

A few hours better, the two boys entered the living room with some fruits to eat as breakfast. They sat on the couch as most of their members were scattered around the room. They cuddled into the couch as they started watching the news.

When Minho excused himself quickly for the bathroom, Jisung blushed upon Felix's interrogating gaze.

"What?" Jisung asked with a little grin, as he couldn't pinpoint the exact reason of Felix's staring.

"Jisung, you're loud" Felix teased him, and chuckled as Jisung turned red the second after, hiding his face behind his hands.

"I heard, and I'm on the other side" Changbin added, and Jisung whined at the embarrassment

"Shut uup" He let out a muffled whine

"Leave my Hannie alone" Minho said as he came back suddenly, sitting back where he was. He threw an arm around Jisung's shoulder, pulling him close.

Their laugh got suddenly cut off as they heard the television glitching, a long glitch accompanied by a strident sound, until it turned black and scared everyone in the room.

They got silent, trying to concentrate on anything that could be happening, as Chan suddenly ran to the room in panic.

"What's happening?" Chan asked, slightly frightened

"The TV just glitched and stopped" Felix responded

"My computer did the same, but the lights are still on" Chan said as he frowned.

"Must be a-" Hyunjin tried to find a correct answer, but the television turned on once again.

But it wasn't their usual channel that came back.

It was a man, face cam.

A sight that made goosebumps rose all over Jisung's skin.

"Helloo to the amazing Stray kids, I heard a lot about you all, my dears. I can't believe that Ray failed his mission!"

Every screen all over the rooms in the mansion diffused the same image. Jeongho, sitting facecam with a crooked smile on his face.

"For the ones that don't know who I am, I have the pleasure to introduce me! I'm Jeongho, nice to meet you"

When Hyunjin tried to change the channel, it didn't move, it didn't stop. He was still there.

They all gathered around the television as they freaked out, all of them awfully silent as they listened closely to anything the man had to say.

Chan noticed how Hyunjin took a gun out of his pajama pants, and how Minho grabbed the knife he had hidden under the couch as they clenched on their weapon hardly.