4. Welcome to AR

In Raizada Mansion

Arnav has woken up and did his daily routine of jogging, watering his plants at pool side, taken bath. He arrives in the dining room finding all seated ready to take breakfast.

He wishes everybody- Good Morning and gets their good morning wishes back.

Meanwhile, HP and OP lay down the table and he finds that ther is only Aaloo Puri in breakfast along with Kheer, Juice and Tea. He asks HP where is his breakfast, who in turn fidgets and replies that the breakfast was prepared by Anjali Di and she denied them for preparing anything else. Arnav feels bad and then asks for his Sugarfree Kheer.

Anjali- Chhote, actually I forgot to take out a bowl of kheer before adding sugar.

Arnav sighs and then asks HP if he can just prepare something for him.

But before HP can say anything, Anjali interrupts and says that I have especially prepared Aloo Puri as her husband Shyam loves it and hopes he can also eat it and denies HP from preparing anything else.

This whole scene is witnessed by Aman Mathur. Aman feels upset for his friend.

Aman comes into the dining room and asks HP to prepare Black Coffee for Arnav and prior to that bring him fruits.

Raizadas did not like Aman's interruption and Manorma Mami called out to him and said that Arnav's Di has prepared the breakfast and Arnav shall have nothing else other than that and Anjali smirked hearing it.

Listening this, Aman bursted out that Arnav shall have none of it. Everyone was shocked to hear it. Arnav tried to stop Aman but he did not listen or pretended not to listen.

Aman turned to Anjali and said that do you know that Arnav has been strictly advised by Doctor to not consume any fried food at all since he has a problem in his liver. this can be dangerous for him. He is constantly under medication, which I think other than HP do not even care of.

Manorma- Hello Hi Bye Bye, Arnav bitwa you never told us?

Anjali- while sobbing, yes Arnav, How could you hide this from your Di? Why did you not tell us?

 Aman- Oh Please, Do you even care? He was hospitalised for 2 Days last month and your'e saying he did not tell you?

Anjali- I thought that was because of Low blood Sugar...

Aman- You did not even care to visit him once in two days to know what had happened? Ridiculous!

Arnav- Okay Aman, that's enough. Now, Calm down and stop raging like a bull.

Aman looked at Arnav in disbelief seeing Arnav acting so nonchalantly.

He was about to retort but stopped seeing the sadness in Arnav's eyes realizing that it is not something new for him. He called out to HP to be quick.

Everybody sat back down and started having Breakfast. 

While, Arnav and Aman finished eating fruits, mainly Aman picking them and refilling Arnav's Plate, royally ignoring the hateful glares thrown at him by the devil and selfish Raizadas.

After breakfast, Arnav, Aman and Akash left for AR Designs. Aman and Arnav in one car and Akash in another car. 

There was a complete silence in Arnav's car. Arnav knew Aman is angry but he still felt happy knowing there was someone who knew and understood that he is a human too and has got feelings unlike his own family, who treat him as A.T.M. machine.

It was not that he did not know that his family took him for granted but in his gratefulness towards his maternal family, he remained silent. Also, he believed that he owed to his family.

On the other side,

Payal and Khushi entered AR Designs. They informed about their purpose of arrival and were directed to their destination by the receptionist.

On reaching the venue, they came across various other Applicants and seatd for their turn to come. Prior to commencement, they were wished by the loud booming but clear voice of the CEO- Welcome to AR Designs.

Everybody either choked in excitement or were flabbergasted on being welcomed by the CEO and rejuvenated themselves to perform well in their interview. 

Khushi was directed towards the central hall in the building where interview for Personal Assistant while Payal was sent to the designing department.

Thank You Readers!!

That's it for today. Good Night!!

Do Vote, Comment and Follow!!