1. Arnav and his Buddy

Arnav- Everyone give a big round of applause for Mr. Aman Mathur. Mr. Aman Mathur has been promoted to the General Manager of AR Designs hereon. I personally thank him for his support and hard work for making this project a success. This deal with the brand Chanel will give us an unprecedented platform. 

Aman- Thanks a lot ASR. AR Designs has cultivated me into what I am, and you have provided this platform so the real person who should be applauded is you.

Arnav- He chuckles and congratulate everybody for their contribution and tells them to get back to work.

Arnav was known for his strictness in work. No tom, dick and harry could go in front of him and start a casual conversation but he was not an arrogant man full of himself. He was generous to his employees because he understood that it was their support which helped him reach this stage and unhappy employees would not give their heart and soul.

In Arnav's Cabin-

Aman hugs Arnav and both become emotional. Aman was the only friend Arnav had.  Aman lived in Delhi with his mother, and he did his schooling with Arnav. Aman understood that behind this silent facade of ASR, there is a vulnerable Arnav. Aman had seen him at his lowest when Arnav lost his first few contracts, and he not only silently supported him but also gave a few suggestions which acted in favor and Arnav asked Aman to join AR Designs. And that was the start of not just professional life of Aman but also him being the personal assistant of Arnav. 

The camaraderie of Arnav and Aman were when enjoyed by the employees of AR, the business rivals were afraid of such a bond. And about Raizadas, they were never in favor of Aman being Arnav's friend because they feared if rational Aman would make Arnav realize true colors of his family. Akash Singh Raizada, Manohar Mama and Manorma Mami's Son was the most jealous but was afraid of the wrath of his brother who was like a silent tiger. So, he would just show his frustrations to his family. the family would console him that at the end AR Designs' is his only since Arnav would never marry as he does not believe in the institution of Marriage and after him AR is his only. While Anjali silently supported and echoed the same mantra, she had other plans altogether.

Aman- Thanks buddy!!

Arnav- I should thank you Mr. General Manager and now stop being emotional or the people would think if I fired you in the first hour of your promotion itself.

Aman (chuckles)- You won't stop. Well, I guess the world should know the real Arnav and not the one who hides behind the facade of ruthlessness and anger.

Arnav sighs and says Aman.

Aman- Ya Ya, I know what you want to say. Anyways, let's get back to work, shall we?

Arnav- I can only work in peace if you stop eating my head.

Aman gapes at Arnav with an open mouth.

Arnav- Hey, please shut your mouth and I don't want the General Manager of AR Designs to eat mosquitoes of Delhi.

Aman- Arnavvv

Arnav (very smugly)- Yes Aman

Aman- I am going.

Arnav- Yes please and also schedule the interviews for my Personal Assistant within two days.

Aman (shouts)- What? a new personal assistant? Then, what am I?

Arnav- A General Manager.

Aman- But, 

Arnav- (cuts in between)- NO, you already have a packed schedule and I don't want you to burden yourself.

Aman- Fine.

Aman hmphs and leaves the cabin.

Arnav shakes his head at his antics.

So guys, how was it??

This was about the bond of our Arnav and his buddy-cum-employee who gets fired almost everyday but this does not stop Aman from caring for his khadus friend though😂

Shower your love people!!!

Like, comment and vote!!