chapter 20

One week later.
Wedding day.

Today is yn and jin's wedding. They both decided to get married as jin can't wait anymore for yn to be his wife.

Yn is in her room with the girls while jin is in another room with the boys. The twins are with their dad.

Yn: girls how am I looking ?

Lisa: you're looking stunning.

(Credits to the respective owner)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Credits to the respective owner)

Yn went to the gate and hoseok came upto her. She hugged him and then they both went to the stage. Hoseok gave her hand to jin and asked her to take care of her.

Priest: do you take jung yn as your lawfully wedded wife ?

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Priest: do you take jung yn as your lawfully wedded wife ?

Jin: i do.

Priest: do you take Kim Seokjin as your lawfully wedded husband ?

Yn: I do.

Priest: i declare you both as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride now.

Jin came closer to her and kissed her making all the guest cheer for them. Pulling apart, the boys came to congratulate them with Hee Jin and na eun.

Yn: my babies are looking so beautiful.

Jin: they both are looking like Princesses

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jin: they both are looking like Princesses. Let's get a picture clicked.
The four members stood together for a family picture and later the boys joined in them.

Jimin: hyung, we are taking the twins with us. You guys should spend your night together. *smirk*.

Jin: *blushing* yaah you punk. Come here.

The boys took the twins with them while the newly married couple went to their house.

Yn's pov~~
Me and jin came to our house. We both got out of the car when jin picked me up and i gasped.

Me: jin what are you doing ? The maids will see-

Jin: there is no one at home. I gave them off today. Today it's just you and me. Nobody will save you from me today...... Mrs Kim.
He took me to the room and laid me on the bed. He hovered over me after removing his coat.

Jin: tonight will be memorable for us.

( mature content 🔞)

He smashed his lips on mine and we both kissed each other passionately. After I was out of breath, I tapped on  his shoulder and he went to my neck giving me wet kisses there making me moan.

Me: j-jin~~ ahh yes. Right there. Mhmmm.

He went to my left side of the neck now and did the same there too. He looked at my permission to remove my dress and i nodded. He removed my gown and his shirt and went to my chest making hickeys all over. He went to my breast and took it in his mouth drinking all the milk which was for Hee Jin and Na Eun.

Jin: my babies are so lucky to have this every day.
It was getting more for me now so I turned him down and I was sitting on his stomach now.

Jin: being bold ? Huh ?
I leaned and kissed all over his chest making him moan my name. I slowly went down to his clothed member and kissed it making him groan.

Jin: bad descision to wake my junior up.
He again flipped and he was above me now. He went to down to my part and removed my panties. He kissed my clitoris making me moan. He started thursting in my vag'na with his tongue giving me immense pleasure.

Me: yes baby, r-right there. Mhmmm.
He keep on thursting in and out and soon I was on the verge of Cumming.

Me: jin i-i am about to cum. Mhmm~~
Before I can cum, he removed his tongue and kissed me making me whine.

Jin: I am entering now. Tell me if it hurts.
I nodded and he entered in me. It was paining so much. He kissed me to distract me from the pain. I took time to adjust before telling him to move.

Jin: can i move ?
I nodded and he started moving in a slow pace. He kept on saying soothing words in my ears and kissing me to distract from the pain. After sometime he took on a fast pace which turned into a pleasure.

Jin: you are so fu'king tight.
He kept on thursting in me. I flipped him over and bounced on him. He held my waist for support.

Jin: holy f'ck.
I kept on bouncing on him and soon I cummed. He layed me down and kept on thursting in me.

Jin: I am about to cum.
Soon he came on my stomach and laid his head in the Crook of my neck. We both were breathing heavily and sweat beads formed on our foreheads. He got up and took me to the bathroom for cleaning us both. After he cleaned me, he made me wear one of his shirts and we both slept while cuddling each other.

1 year later

It's been an year and the girls have turned 1. Yn and jin are quite happy with their princesses and a baby onboard. Yes yn is a month pregnant. Both of them discussed about this a lot of time that they won't have any other baby but I guess God had other plans for them.

Jin: yn ? Where are you ?
Jin, who just came home from work, tired, wanting to be in wife's arms.

Yn: I am in the kitchen.
She shouted from the kitchen where she was preparing food with the girls.  He walked to the kitchen where his wife and Princesses are. He saw his wife cooking while his daughters playing in their baby chairs. He went upto them and kissed their foreheads.

He went to yn and back hugged her keeping his face in the Crook of his neck.

Jin: I missed you.

Yn: I missed you too.
He turned her and bend down to her Belly. He lifter her t shirt up and kissed her belly.

Jin: how's appa's baby doing ?

Yn: baby is fine.

Jin: I want to cuddle you.

Yn: I'll be back in sometime. You go and play with Hee Jin and na eun till then.
He nodded and took his princesses to their room.Soon yn joined them and they all spended their time together.

After few months, jin and yn were blessed with twins again and this time it was boys.

With this, the book is ended ❤️
Thank you so much everyone for supporting me all the way here with this book.
I'll be really grateful to you if you share this with your friends, vote and comment. 

See you all in next book.

Thank you! ☺️