chapter 18

One week later.
Jin's pov~~
It's already one week and yesterday we got yn and the babies home. Now the house is so lively with their cries and giggling sound.

Right now I am in the room with them while yn is in the shower. They were on the bed and I was laying beside them.

Me: princesses I am thinking of proposing eomma. Since the time she came in my life, my life is not gloomy as it was. I want to make her mine and propose her to be my wife. Will you help dadda ?

Both of them just smiled making my heart go aww.
Me: that's my princesses. Okay so now let's prepare for the surprise.

I immediately called the boys and explained everything to them as planned.

Yn: what are you doing ?

Me: huh ? Nothing. Just attending an important call.

Yn: okay.
She went to Hee Jin and na eun who were in their cribs and kissed their foreheads. She laid down on the bed and I laid beside her. Suddenly she sat on my stomach and smirked.

Me: woah woah. What's with this smirk ?

Yn: you don't know ?
She started leaning down towards my neck and started giving me wet kisses.

Me: my god you are horny today.
I flipped her and now I was on top.

Me: looks like you still have to wait for sometime.
I got up and ran in the bathroom leaving her shouting. After taking a good bath I came out and saw yn feeding na eun.

Me: she woke up ?

Yn: yeah. As soon as I laid down to sleep she woke up crying. My back was hurting so I laid down. But now she is not leaving me.

Me: you want help ?

Yn: nothing much. Just cuddle me. Please.
I smiled and nodded. Keeping the towel on the chair, i went to yn and laid behind her and backhugged her, kissing her left cheek.

Me: I still can't believe that they both are here.

Yn: why didn't you told me that there were complications ?

Me: i didn't wanted you to get worried and affect your health.
She leaned back to me and closed her eyes.

Yn: thank you for everything jin.
We both closed our eyes and slept.

One week later
Jin's pov~~
It's yn's birthday tomorrow and I am so excited to surprise her. Right now I am in the kitchen backhugging yn while she was cooking.

Yn: jin let me cook na.

Me: no. I told you that I wanted to spend time with you and we'll order food from outside but no you don't listen to me so that's your punishment now.
I hugged her more tightly and I can say she was done now.

Yn: okay fine. Let's go to the living room.
I nodded and took her to the living room where the boys were playing with Hee Jin and na eun. Me and yn sat in front of them. Suddenly na eun started to cry.

Jimin: omo, why is she crying ?
I got up and took her from him. I checked her diaper and it was all good.

Me: when did you fed her ?

Yn: before going to kitchen. I fed them both.
She got up and took na eun from me.

Yn: aww my baby. Shh see mumma is here. Shh.
She was trying to make her quiet but instead Hee Jin also started to cry.

Me: oh god. Another sister started to cry. Come here my girl.
I took her in my arms and checked her diaper and she leaked her diaper.

Me: she leaked her diaper. Let me change her.

Yn: I'll also come. Maybe na eun is hungry again.
We both took the girls to the room and layed them on bed. I changed hee jin into fresh clothes and yn started to feed na eun.

Me: my baby is so lucky. *smirk*
She threw a pillow at me but I dodged it.

Yn: pervert.
She blushed and continued to do her business. While hee jin was wide awake now.

Me: here we go. Appa's princess is wide awake. She wants to play with dadda now ?
I made funny faces to make her laugh which was successful.

Yn: jin can you lay down na eun in the crib ?
I nodded and took my younger princess to her crib. I looked over at yn and found her almost dozing off.

Me: love, if you want to sleep for sometime you may. I'll take care of them.
She nodded and laid down to sleep. I kissed her cheeks and took hee jin downstairs to the boys.

Jungkook: where is na eun and noona ?

Me: they both are sleeping. Hee jin woke up so I brought her down.

Yoongi: you did great hyung. Come here my niece.
Yoongi took her from me and started to play with her.

Jimin: hyung, you're preparations are done ?

Me: yeah it is. I just need a favour from you guys.

Namjoon: it's okay hyung. We'll take na eun and hee jin with us for a day.

Me: how did you know ?

Taehyung: that's quite obvious hyung that you want to spend time with noona.

Me: okay okay so please take them both at 12am. I'll pack their stuffs.

Jungkook: but what if they both wanted noona's milk ?

Me: it's okay. You can feed them formula milk once or twice.

Yoongi: cool then. These babies will be with uncles tonight.
Hee jin smiled and then I went to the room and packed their required stuffs for a day.

Timeskip to 11pm.
Yn's pov~~
I don't know why jin sended hee jin and na eun with the boys. I am missing them both. I was in the vanity when I heard a knock. I checked who it was and it was a maid.

Maid: ms yn, young master and has send this for you.
I took the bag from her and found a dress.

Me: jin sended this ?

Maid: yes and he told you to wear it now and come to the lawn.

Me: okay. And thank you.

Maid: it's alright miss.
She bowed to me and went outside. I took out the dress and it was so mesmerizing. I went to the washroom and changed into that dress. But one thing was still lingering in my mind. What's the occasion ?

I went to change into that dress and did some light makeup.

I wore my heels and went to the lawn

The whole way to the lawn was decorated with rose petals and dim lights.

Me: what's all this ?
When I entered the main lawn, I was mesmerized seeing all the decorations.

Hope you all like this part

Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️