chapter 8

Author's pov~~
They all were standing at the airport when some cars stopped infront of them. It was their mens. They put the luggage in the car and drove off to the hotel they are staying in.  Jin and yn were in one car while others were in other.
Jin: yn are you feeling okay ?
Yn: nothing much..just tired.
Jin: if you want you can sleep. I'll wake you up once we are there.
She nodded and he took her legs and put them on his lap massaging them slightly while she closed her eyes relaxing a little. 

at the hotel~~

They all reached the hotel and then went to their respective rooms. yn and jin in one room while the other members shared rooms with each other.

Yn's pov~~
Woww the view is amazing from here. I was watching the view when jin back hugged me.
Jin: are you liking this ?
Me: i am loving this.
Jin: do you want to eat something ?
Me: no. Let's go out to some places.
Jin: sure. Let's go.
I changed into something comfortable and then went to the lobby area waiting for others to come.

We both were waiting when we saw Jungkook running and behind him were others

We both were waiting when we saw Jungkook running and behind him were others. He came behind me and his himself.
Jin: woah woah, careful guys. What happened ?
Namjoon: Hyung this brat started his pranks again.
He said and glared at Jungkook. Jungkook just smiled innocently.
Me: Jungkook bad manners. You shouldn't do this. Pranks are good but only at a limit. Next time remember this.
Jungkook: i promise noona.
He said hugging me from back.
Jin: okay okay let's go now. And Jungkook stop clinging onto my girlfriend.
He said removing him from me. We all sat down in the car and then went to visit some places.

Timeskip at night
We came back home from places and i was so tired.
Jin: you're tired ?
Me: very much.
Namjoon: Hyung you take noona to the room. I'll take this muscle bunny.
He took me to room and made me change into something comfortable and then we both layed beside each other.
Me: it was fun today. Wasn't it ?
Jin: yes it was. But I'll punish you if you caught cold.
Me: yes yes i know baby.
He kept his hands on my belly and caressed it.
Jin: my princess must be tired too.
Me: yes yes Daddy's princess. What about momma's prince ?
Jin: whatever the gender be i just want the baby to be healthy.
I smiled and pecked his lips and then we both went to our dreamland.

Timeskip to morning
Yn's pov~~
I woke up but didn't saw him beside me. I sat on the bed and then jin came out wearing his office clothes ?
Me: jin ?
Jin: oh you up.
He came to me and kissed my forehead.
Me: are you going somewhere ?
Jin: umm actually love I have a client here and he wants me to have the meeting today only as he is going to states forever and he won't be able to deal with me afterwards. So I have to go. I am sorry.
Me: it's ok jin. Can i go out ?
Jin: yeah you can. The maknaes are here only. You may go with them.
I nodded.
Jin: and take this.
He said passing me his black card.
Jin: spend as much as you want.
Me: but jin th-
Jin: shhhh. Take it.
I sighed and took the card. He helped me to take a bath and helped me wear something comfortable.

We both went to have our breakfast with others

We both went to have our breakfast with others. After breakfast me and the maknaes went to the shopping mall.
Me: okay so where should we go first ?
Taehyung: noona let's go and buy some clothes for you and the baby.
Me: okay.
Jimin: and we will pay for that.
Me: no guys I can't let-
Jungkook: oh come on noona. You consider us as your little brothers ?
Me: I do kookie but-
Jimin: no buts noona. Let's go now.
I chuckled and we went to the shop. In between i felt like going to washroom.
Me: guys I'll be back from the washroom.
Jungkook: I'll come with you noona.
Me: it's ok guys I'll go myself. It's not that far. You guys shop I'll be back.
I went to the washroom but I felt like someone following me. Shrugging off my thoughts i went to do my business. I was washing my hands when I heard a voice which made shiver ran down to my spine.
??: Missed me babygirl ?
I looked back and my eyes widened. It was him.

Me: j-jack.
I hurriedly took my phone and was about to call the maknaes when he snatched it from my hand and broke it. I stepped back wrapping my hands around my Belly to protect my baby.
Me: don't come near me jack I am telling you.
Jack: aww this Little kitten got some tongue to talk back ? By the way he is missing you like hell. Let's go to him.
He sprayed something infront of me which made me black out.

Jimin's pov~~
It's been so long noona isn't back.
Me: guys noona isn't back. Let's go and check.
They nodded and followed me. I went infront of the washroom and waited for sometime. We couldn't go in so I asked a lady to check. She came out and told us there is no one in. We had our eyes widened and without wasting any minute we went in and saw a broken phone and few drops of blood and a note there

"We are taking her with us. Tell your mafia king to meet us at xxxx else she will be dead along with the baby"
Your long time enemy
Red dragons

Me: shit she got kidnapped. Call hyung. Quick.

What will happen now ?
Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️