chapter 9

Jin's pov~~
I was in the car going to the mall after my meeting was over.

Hoseok: hyung let's surprise noona.

Me: like what ?

Hoseok: like her favourite flowers, food.

I stepped on the brake immediately and looked at him with wide eyes.

Yoongi: hyung you want us to die ?

Me: nice idea. But what's her favourite ?

Hoseok: She didn't told you ?

I nodded in denial. I was about to speak further when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and it was jimin.

On the phone:-
Me: yes jimin ?
Jimin: hy-hyung come fa-fast to xxx mall.
Me: what happened ?
Taehyung: hyung don't question us. Just come fast. Noona- *beep*
Me: hello ? Hello ?
Phone call ended

Me: shit!

Yoongi: what happened hyung ?

I drove off to the mall quickly and ran inside the mall with the others following me. I saw the maknaes standing there with the guards.

Me: what happened ? And where is yn  ?

They didn't said anything but passed me the note.

Jungkook: hy-hyung she got ki-kidnapped. *sobbing*

My eyes turned red due to anger and I don't know what I will do now.

Me: how did this happened ?

Taehyung: hyung she told us that she wanted to go to washroom, we told her we will come with her but she denied. And when she didn't came back we went to check and found this note.

Me: yoongi track her. Fast.

He nodded and started tracking her.

Jimin: but her phone is broken.

Me: that won't be needed. Just like us i fitted a tracker inside her ring and pendent.

I looked over at jhope and jungkook to find them crying with namjoon and taehyung comforting them. I walked over to them and pulled them into a hug.

Me: it's ok guys. Nothing will happen to her. I promise you.

Jhope: hyung please save my noona. I found her after so long. Please hyung.

Me: don't worry hoba I'll find her. I promise you. And how can you guys cry ? You guys are mafias. Mafias of peace group. How can you ? Stay strong and ready for any battle.

Yoongi: hyung I found it. It say SM town.

Jimin: huh ? But he told to come at xxxx-

Namjoon: it's his plan. He wants hyung to come there thinking noona is there but then they will trap us.

Jin: they thought they can fool the mafia king ? Never. Get ready for the battle guys.

We all sat in the car and drove off to our mafia mansion.

Yn's pov~~
I opened my eyes and saw myself in a bedroom. I sat up and caressed my Belly.

Me: how are you baby ? Don't worry appa and uncles won't let anything happen to us. Just stay strong baby.

Just as I completed the door opened and it revealed him.

??: Aww my both the babies are up.

Me: just shut your mouth Kai. And this is not your baby.

Kai: oh really ? You think I don't know ? Jung yn you think i don't know, that day you went to the hospital to get the pregnency test done ? I have my eyes on you 24/7. Understand that.

Me: okay so what if the baby is yours. You are not the father of MY baby.

Kai: i really can't do anything to you right now. I'll send the maid with the food. We are leaving for korea tomorrow then you have to be mine. Till then you will be locked up here.

Me: you think locking me up here will make me feel helpless ? No. He will come for us. For his love and his baby.

Kai: we'll see.

He went out and then a maid came with a tray of food. She kept it there and went out. I looked at the food thinking to eat or not. But I can't skip meals. It's not good for the baby so I decided to have it.

Timeskip to evening
It's evening already and I know jin must be on his way to save me. I was sitting by the window looking outside when the door opened and it was again Kai.

Kai: so are you ready to go- *gunshots*

My eyes widened hearing it but a smirk formed on my lips.

Me: he is here. Your death is here Kai.

Man 1: sir the mafia king is here with his whole clan.

Kai looked at me with gritted teeth and then went outside. Oh god please protect jin and others. I went outside to see everyone running here and there. I somehow managed to come outside and saw everyone fighting. Jungkook came towards me and hugged me.

Jungkook: are you okay noona ? Why did you came out ?

Me: where is jin ?

Jungkook: noona he is okay. But let's get you out of her first.

He safely took me to their car and made me sit in. I was continuously praying for jin and others to be safe.

I saw jin coming from the window and I heaved a sigh of relief. I also got out to go to him but then I saw one of the men pointing his gun at jin.

Me: JIN!!
I ran to him and pushed him but I got shot in my chest.

Jin: YNNN!!
He ran to me and holded me before I was about to fall.

Jin: yn wa-wake up please. Please.
I caressed his cheeks before everything went black.

Author's pov~~
After yn fainted the rest of the boys also came and they hurried yn to the hospital. Hoseok was crying praying for his sister and her baby. Others were controlling jin and hoseok when the door opened and revealed the doctor and you being taken to the other room on the stretcher.

Jin: doctor how is she ? And the baby ?

Doctor: she is okay and the baby too. We are shifting her to another room, one of you can go and meet her. I must say Mr Kim your wife and baby are a fighter.

Namjoon: when will she wake up doctor ?

Doctor: due to anesthesia she will wake up after an hour. Excuse me.

He left from there and all the members went and stood infront of yn's room where they can see her from a big glass.

Jin: hobi-

Hoseok: no hyung you go. She would like to see you first when she will open her eyes. Go hyung.

He nodded and went inside her room. He sat on the stool and caressed her Belly.

Jin: hi baby. Appa here. Why you and momma like to trouble dadda so much ? Huh ? You know how worried I was ? If something happened to you both how will appa live without you ? Huh ? Don't do anything stupid again please baby. I am scolding you now, i will scold your momma after she wakes up. I love you both so much.

He kissed her belly and laid his head near her head and closed his eyes.

Hope you all like this part
Do vote, comment and share.

Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️