chapter 17

Timeskip to 9th month now
Yn's pov~~
It's my last month and the babies can be here anytime. Right now I am in the room with jin massaging my foot. He has been lost since the time we came back from the hospital last month. I don't know what's bothering him this much.

Me: jin ?

Jin: huh ? Yes ? You need anything ?

Me: no. Come here.
I opened my arms and he came to me and hugged me keeping his head on my chest.

Me: what happened to you ? You are so Lost since we last came from the hospital. What it is ?

Jin: nothing yn. It's just I am worried now that our Princesses can be here anytime. I can't wait to see them and hold them.

Oh so he was worried for this ? I am glad there is nothing serious.

Me: I know jin and even I am so excited. I know you will be the great father to both of them. Thank you so much for accepting me and my babies.

He smiled and kissed me and i kissed him back. We both were having a romantic moment when jin pulled back making me whine.

Jin: I can't take any risk. What if you got horny ? No no.

Me: please na.

Jin: don't worry love. After your delivery I'll fuck you till you stop screaming my name.

I gulped seeing his dark eyes. After that we both laid down on bed and slept.

At 4am.
I woke up feeling pain in my back and lower abdomen.

Me: *whispering* why is it paining ?

I got up carefully making sure not to wake up jin. I started to take rounds in the room after drinking a glass of water.

Me: oh my babies. Stop troubling mumma.

I was walking further when I felt some wet liquid down my legs. My eyes widened and a sudden contraction hit me.

Me: AHH. JINNN
I screamed on top of my lungs and then jin woke up.

Jin's pov~~
I was sleeping peacefully when I heard a scream.

??: AHH. JINNN

I woke up in a speed of light and saw yn sitting in the floor with tears brimming in her eyes. I hurriedly went to her and crouched down to her level.

Me: love.. what happened ?

Yn: jin i-its time for the babies to c-come.

My eyes widened and i immediately took her to the hospital. I called the boys and told them I brought yn to the hospital and also to bring her hospital bag with them.

The boys are here now and I am sitting outside the ot. I can hear yn screaming making my heart rip out of the cage. I was sitting when the doctor came out.

Me: doctor. What's the status ?

Doctor: Mr Kim I already told you before. Looks like we need to do the c- section.

Me: will it harm the baby or yn ?

Doctor: I can't tell you anything at the moment. Well excuse me.
She went inside again, leaving me shattered there. 

Hobi: hyung what was she saying ?

I looked at the boys and told them everything. They were also shocked but stayed strong.

Yoongi: it's okay hyung. Nothing will happen to noona and your Princesses.
I nodded but deep down I was worried.

After 4 hours.
It's been 4 hours but there is no information about yn and my princesses making me scared as hell. 

Me: what's taking them so long ?
As soon as I completed my sentence the door opened and doctor came out.

Me: doctor how's yn and my Princesses ?

Doctor: Mr Kim, by doctor's grace both the mother and the babies are fine. This is a miracle.

I heaved a sigh of relief and sat down with my tears pouring down my eyes.

Me: can I see them ?

Doctor: they are getting cleaned up. Excuse me.
She left and the boys hugged me.

Hobi: congratulations hyung.

Yoongi: you are a father now.

After our small hugging session yn was shift to the other room and i went to see her.

I opened the door and saw yn lying down on the bed

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I opened the door and saw yn lying down on the bed. I approached her and kissed her forehead. She opened her eyes and saw me.

Me: you did amazing love. Our Princesses are here.

Yn: you saw them ?

Me: no, they are coming here in sometime.

I hugged her and she hugged me back.
Soon the door opened and our Princesses were here wrapped in a beautiful wrap.

Doctor: Mr Kim I want you to sit there for skin to skin with the babies.

I nodded and smiled at yn and then removed my shirt and sat on the couch. The nurse laid my babies on my chest and they snuggled more to me. The room door opened and this time the boys entered the room.

Jimin: Oh what an amazing site. The babies snuggled upto their father. 

He took a pic of ours and everyone cooed at my princesses. 

me: okay okay don't disturb my princesses. they are snuggled into their dad. let us have our time. 

everyone laughed at me and suddenly the babies started to cry. 

me: omo what should i do ? 

yn: *giggling* nothing much. just give them to me and i'll feed them. 

i nodded and took the babies to yn. the doctors entered the room and helped yn to feed the babies. 

doctor: mr kim you know what ? the baby which is with yn is the elder one while the one in your arms is the younger one. 

me: how can i recognize them ? 

doctor: the elder one has mole on her left shoulder and the one who has mole on her neck is the younger one. Have you guys decided a name yet ? 

Me: yes we did. The elder one will be Kim Hee Jin and the younger one will be Kim Na Eun.

Doctor: okay that's nice. I'll send the nurse to complete the formalities. Excuse me.
I nodded and she went outside. I went to yn with na eun in my arms.

Me: she is sleeping empty stomach.

Yn: hmm I'll feed her. You take Hee Jin.
She handed me hee jin and took na eun to feed her.

Me: she slept. Let me take her to the crib.
I laid her down in the crib carefully and went to take na eun who was sleeping peacefully now. I laid her down beside her elder sister, kissed their foreheads and turned to yn.

Yn: come here.
She shifted to the other side and i went and sat. She kept her head on my chest and closed her eyes.

Me: you must be tired. Sleep.
She nodded and closed her eyes. I am so lucky to have her by my side. I also closed my eyes and slept beside her.

Few parts to reach the end.

Hope you all like it 😊

Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️