chapter 6

Y/n's pov~~
I woke up feeling kisses on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw jin.
Me: good morning.
Jin: good morning.
He kissed my forehead and nuzzled his face in my neck leaving kisses there.
Me: jin what are you doing ? It's tickling there.
Jin: you should have thought that before wearing this off shoulder top and no pants down.
Me: so what ?
Jin: you know how much i am trying to control myself.
Me: for what ?
He came near my ear and whispered
Jin: to f'ck you.
My eyes went wide and i hit him playfully. He just giggled and got up and helped me get up too. Then we both had a nice bath together and went downstairs to see everyone there.
Jungkook: good morning noona.
Me: good morning kookie.
He said hugging me and i hugged him back.
Jin: yah stay away from her.
Jungkook: why Hyung ? Are you jealous ?
Jin: yes i am what will you do ?
Jungkook: nothing.
Then he went from their to others. We also went their and sat down.
Me: what are you guys talking about ?
Namjoon: noona we are thinking about going to a vacation.
Me: vacation. Where ?
Jimin: how about Mauritius ?
Jungkook: it's good. So when should we leave ?
Jin: after one week. After three days as it's y/n's ultrasound for the fourth month so after that we can go.
Jimin: when will we get to know the baby's gender ?
Jin: in the sixth month.
Taehyung: ah i can't wait. I am sure it will be a girl.
Jungkook: no it will be a boy.
Then they started to bicker about the baby. I was just laughing silently watching them. While they were bickering i saw jin who was about to burst out any moment. I went to him and calmed him down.
Me: guys stop. Else i will let this red jin go and attack you all.
They all stopped bickering and turned to jin who was calming himself down. They all gulped down and sat back in their seats with their mouths zipped. After that we all had some talks and spend the rest of the day together.

Timeskip after 3 days.
Jin's pov~~
Today is y/n's ultrasound. I am so stressed. We reached the hospital and went in the doctor's cabin.
Doctor: good morning miss Jung. How are you and the baby ?
Y/n: i am fine doctor and for the baby as you can see.
Doctor: so shall we go and check on the baby ?
We both nodded and went in a room. I helped her getting on the bed and laying down. The doctor put the gel on her belly and she winced.
Me: what happened ?
Y/n: nothing the gel is too cold.
The doctor then showed us the baby on the monitor.
Doctor: look miss Jung that's your baby. Well the baby is fit and fine.
Me: doctor when can we know the gender ?
Doctor: next month. I will just go get a photograph of the ultrasound. Excuse me.
Then the doctor left and i was just watching the monitor.
Y/n: jin. Look at the baby. Our baby.
I hugged her and let my tears fall.
Me: thank you so much y/n. Thank you for giving me this happiness. Thank you so much. I love you.
Y/n: i love you too.
Then i kissed her and kissed her belly too.
Me: come soon baby. We are waiting.
After that the doctor prescribed some medicines and we went home. As soon as we entered the maknaes came running to us.
Jimin: Hyung show us the picture.
Me: what picture ?
Jungkook: oh Hyung he is talking about baby's ultrasound photo.
Me: we didn't brought.
Taehyung: oh come on Hyung don't lie. We know you brought it. Please show na~~
Y/n: here you go.
Maknaes: yayy thank you noona.
Then they ran in and started to fight over it.
Me: yah slowly you will tear it.
Jungkook: Hyung the baby is looking so tiny here.
Me: yes because it's still growing.
Y/n: where are others ?
Taehyung: noona they went to do some grocery shopping.
Me: did they take guards or their guns with them ?
Jungkook: yes Hyung they took both.
I sighed in relief.
Y/n: jin i am go and take some rest. My feet are hurting.
I nodded and she was about to go when i picked her up bridal style and took her to the room.

I made her lay on the bed and removed my shirt and layed beside her

I made her lay on the bed and removed my shirt and layed beside her. She kept her head on my chest and i hugged her waist.
Y/n: jin can you sing for me ? Please.
Me: of course.

After singing i looked at her and found her sleeping. I slowly made her lay comfortably and slept beside her keeping my hand on her belly.

Timeskip to night
I woke y/n up and helped her getting downstairs. We saw all the boys sitting there while yoongi was sleeping. Aish. We went to them and i made y/n sit.
Me: so guys. What about dinner ?
Y/n: can we order from outside today?
Me: no jagi. Outside food is not healthy.
She showed me her best puppy eyes which are too resistable and were having tears in her eyes.
Me: okay okay. I will. Tell me what do you want to eat.
Y/n: i want to have kimch fried rice, bibimbap, tteokboki, kimbap, ramens and ice cream.
Jungkook: noona will you be able to eat all this ?
He asked being all shocked.
Y/n: i am not eating alone. You all and the baby will eat with me.
Me: okay so I'll order all this. Till then eat this vegetables.
Y/n: no. I don't like vegetables.
She said making a disgusting face.
Me: jagi you have to eat these. It's good for baby.
Y/n: fine.
Then she ate the vegetables making me laugh as she was making weird faces while eating. I ordered the food. After 15 minutes the food came and i secretly took it to the kitchen as if y/n got to know about this she will not eat the vegetables.
Y/n: jin when will the food come ? Me and the baby are hungry.
Taehyung: oh the food is already here no-
He immediately closed his mouth realising what he said.
Y/n: what the food is here and you didn't even told me ?
She started to cry. Damn her mood swings are no joke. I immediately went to her and hugged her.
Me: shh jagi don't cry otherwise the baby will be a cry baby.
Y/n: you are saying i am a cry baby ? Go i won't talk to you and you're sleeping on couch today.
She stood up and went to the room and slammed the door hard that it was audible till the living room. I turned my head to Taehyung and gave him a glare seeing to which he gulped.
Taehyung: hehehe sorry Hyung.
Me: Kim Taehyung. I won't leave you today. I will be sleeping on couch because of you. Today you are a dead meat.
Jungkook: Hyung Hyung call down. You should go and convince noona if you don't want to sleep on couch today. *Controlling his laugh*
I gave him a death glare and he kept his mouth shut. I sighed and went to our shared room. I knocked on the door.
Me: baby ? Can I come in ?
I didn't heard anything so i went in and saw no one. I heard the shower running , oh she is taking shower. I tip toed to the bathroom and took all of my clothes before entering in the bathroom. I back hugged her and she didn't even flinched ?
Me: how did you know i am here ?
Y/n: didn't i told you not to put this much perfume on yourself ? But you didn't listened to me. And secondly i was knewing that you will come behind me so i didn't locked the bathroom door.
Me: okay. I am sorry.
Y/n: no i am not forgiving you.
Me: jagi i did it for you and the baby. Vegetables are good for you both and the baby need nutrients too. Okay fine i am going to kiss you and if you moaned then i am forgiven and if you didn't i am sleeping on couch for a week. *Smirk*

Y/n's pov ~~
Oh god he really knows how to convince me. I am surely gonna lose. He came closer to me and leaned in my neck ? No no that's the point where he will win. He kissed me and nibbled on my skin , and i am trying my best not to moan. My legs wobbled and i was trying hard not moan.
Jin: what happened jagi ? Are you controlling Yourself ?
I couldn't control myself anymore and moaned.
Me: ahh j-jin.
He came back to his normal position and smirked looking at me.
Jin: aha i won.
Me: you cheated.
Jin: now i will sleep with you and my baby.
Me: fine you are forgiven.
He kissed me and i kissed him back. After that we both wore our clothes and went downstairs to eat something where other boys were.
Yoongi oppa: oh did you forgived him ?
I nodded and sat down beside jin. He served me food.
Me: woww this seems amazing. Let's eat.
After that we all started to eat and after dinner we all went to sleep but me and jin were awake as we both have slept in the evening.
Me: jin what do you think it will be ? Boy or a girl ?
Jin: hmm i don't care whether it's a boy or a girl. I just want the baby to be healthy. But on a serious note i would like to have a girl. My princess.
Me: why princess ?
Jin: why princess ? Because i will pamper her so much that she will side me everytime.
Me: so clever.
We both then talked about few more things and then we both slept.

(yn is four months pregnant right now)

Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️