chapter 13

Yn's pov~~
It's now lunch time and I am thinking to take lunch for jin in his office. I asked the maid to prepare his lunch and i went to get changed.

I walked into the living room and took the lunch with me and was about to go out when ??: Where are you going noona ? I looked back and saw everyone

??: Where are you going noona ?
I looked back and saw everyone.
Me: oh I want to meet jin and give him lunch.
Yoongi oppa: you are not going out.
Me: ahh please oppa. *puppy eyes*
Yoongi oppa: okay fine let's go. We'll also come.
I nodded and then we drove off to his office.

After we reached everyone bowed to the guys and we went to jin's cabin. When we entered I was surprised to see the interior.

Me: woah his office is so cool

Hoseok: come noona.
They took me to his seat and made me sit down.
Me: chair is too comfortable.
They all laughed and then the door opened revealing a girl in her mind 20s and was wearing revealing clothes.
Yoongi oppa: who are you ? And how dare you enter the office without knocking ?
??: You think I need to knock to come in my boyfriend's cabin ? What a joke.
Namjoon: what are you saying ? Who's your boyfriend ?
??: I am saying correct and the CEO is my boyfriend. Kim Seokjin.
What? No no jin can't do this.
Hoseok: yaah think before you speak. What's your name ?
??: I am shin Hana. And here is the proof that I am saying the truth.
She showed us a photo of jin kissing that girl. I stumbled and the maknae line helped me.
Jimin: noona please don't listen to her. Please believe hyung. I know he can't do anything like that.
Jungkook: yes noona.
Me: b-but thi-this phot-
??: What's happening here ?
There is he. Jin looked at me and ran to me after seeing me crying.
Jin: yn, love, what happened ? Why are you crying ? Did something happened ? Is it paining somewhere ?
Yoongi oppa: hyung you know this girl  ?
He looked at the girl and was shocked. That means she was saying the truth.
Hana: jinu baby i told them about our relationship. Now we don't have to hide it anymore.
Jin: shut up. Why are you here ?
I looked at him in shocked. He then turned to me and
Jin: yn believe me she is just my business partner's daughter who is obsessed with me. I swear.
Namjoon: hyung you love he-
Jin: SHUT UP KIM NAMJOON! I ONLY LOVE ONE GIRL IN MY WHOLE LIFE AND THAT'S YN.
Hoseok: hyung she has the proof which is showing how much you love her.
Jin: what proof ?
Jimin showed him that photo and his eyes widened.
Jin: n-no this i-is fake. Believe me.
Me: why jin ? I loved you with my whole heart and you did this with me.
Jin: no baby i swear.
I got up and went outside his cabin to go home. I hurriedly entered the lift and closed it before jin could enter.

When the lift opened I tried to run and came outside with my tears falling. 'why he did this with me?' i thought and i didn't knew when I came to the main road.
??: YN!!
I looked back and saw jin running with wide eyes. He was looking at the left and when I also saw it there came a car with full speed. I got pushed by someone and yoongi oppa caught me. I looked at that person and my whole world crashed into pieces.

Yoongi's pov~~
After yn ran out we also ran out to her but we were late. We without thinking took the stairs and ran as quickly as possible.

When we reached we saw yn going out of the building so we ran behind her to stop her. She was walking on the main road when Jin hyung ran and pushed her to me. I caught her but
Me: HYUNG!!
That car hit him and ran. I saw others coming and were shocked to see what happened.
Them: HYUNG!!
They ran to jin hyung and yn also ran. She sat beside him and took his head on her lap.
Yn: jin please wake up. Please jin. Please. Namjoon get the car.
He nodded and got the car while I tried to calm down yn.
Me: yn let's take hyung first to the hospital. You also please calm down. It's not good for the babies. Please.
Me: *shakes head in denial* please wake up jin.
Namjoon got the car and soon we rushed to the hospital with hyung.

At the hospital
Yn's pov~~
We reached the hospital and jin was taken to the operation room two hours back. The boys took me to the room for a checkup.
Jimin: doctor is everything okay ?
Doctor: yes everything is okay but make sure she doesn't take much stress.
He thanked the doctor and then all the boys entered except taehyung
Me: is the operation done ? Is jin okay ? Why are you guys here ?
Jungkook: noona calm down and  Operation is still going on.
Me: it's all my fault. Completely my fault. If I haven't ran then he wouldn't have come behind me.
Namjoon: no noona it's not your fault. Please calm down.
Me: no namjoo-
The door opened and there was taehyung panting.
Yoongi oppa: taehyung did you got it ?
Taehyung: yes hyung. Here.
He gave him an iPad and he was so focused.
Yoongi: here. That girl named Hana was lying. She is hyung's business partner's daughter. She wants him so she lied to us. And about that photo.......it was fake.
Me: what have i done ? I am such a bad partner who don't even believed her love.
Yoongi oppa: yn don't. Blame. Yourself. Let's go now.
We sat infront of the operation room and were waiting for the operation to be done. Soon the door opened and there were the doctors.
Namjoon: doctor how is hyung ?
Doctor: congratulations the operation was successfull. He is out of danger now.
Me: can I meet him ?
Doctor: we will shift him in another room then you can meet him. Excuse me.
The doctor left and I thanked God.

I don't know what I wrote but hope you all like it.

Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️.