Chapter 17

LUBANZI

Chapter 17

𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐙𝐈𝐖𝐄

"Yes, baby! Damn!" Lubanzi is busy thrusting into me on the kitchen counter. It's like we've had sex at every corner in this house.

"You're driving me crazy." He says and we both reach our climax. He kisses me and I wrap my legs around his waist. I'm wearing his shirt and it's oversized on me. It's like a dress. He's wearing his sweatpants.

There's a knock at the door.

"Come in!" He yells but doesn't put me down and I play with his moustache.

Liyema and Amber walks in.

"It smells of sex in here." My twin says with a silly smug on her face.

"What are you both doing here?" My man,yes my man ask. The sex sealed the deal. I mean why do we have to pretend we are not madly in love with each when we are.

"We just wanted to make sure you haven't killed each other." Liyema answers smiling looking at us.

"And Afe, where's your phone? Kaya and I have been trying to reach you since yesterday." Oh. I last saw my phone yesterday when I arrived.

"I don't know. It's around." I try to get off Lubanzi but he wraps his arms on me.

"Can you excuse us?" He ask them.

"Sure. We are going. Happy fúckin." Liyema says and chuckles. They both leave.

"What do you feel like eating?"

"You." I bite his ear.

"As much that's tempting but we need real food. Is omelette fine?"

"Uh-huh. You can put me down,you know."

"I know but I want to cook with you in my arms." Why weren't he this cute all this time? He just had to be a jerk.

He start cooking and I, Afeziwe clung on to him like a toddler. When he's done cooking,I sit on his lap as we eat from the same plate with me feeding him frequently.

It's in the afternoon and we both have work tommorow but I don't want to let go of him. One thing about me is that I'm clingy and I refuse to let go of things I love, like him.

"Feziwe?"

"Hmm?" I'm sitting on his lap as we watch TV, actually as he watch TV because I'm listening to his heartbeat because my head is resting on his chest.

"Do you want to leave now or tomorrow?"

"I don't want to leave."

"Let's take a shower then." He kisses me before he lift me up and we go to his bedroom. He switches on the shower and I took off my clothes.

We join each other in the shower and he's rubbing my back. His hand ends up going inside my punani and he finger fúvks me as I massage his back.

"One last kiss." He says and I lean into his lips and he bites my lower lip before he kisses me.

"Okay-okay. I really have to go." I push him away from me.

"I can't keep my hands on myself. See you tomorrow, Afeziwe."

"You need to work out on a new nickname for me even though when you says my name you turns me on."

"I know." He kisses my forehead.

"I love you." He stares into my eyes.

"I love you too,jerk." I start my car and drives out of his penthouse. I wave at him for the last time then drive home.

When I drive inside, it's already around 7pm.

"Look who finally came home." Amber teases.

They are sitting down at the lounge having dinner.

"Hi guys." I sit on the other couch.

"That glow on your face says you've been thoroughly fúcked. Did you use protection?" Ah fúck.

"We didn't." I take my phone and dials his number as I walk inside my room.

"Missing me already?" His voice would turn me on if I wasn't feeling this panicked.

"We had an unprotected sex multiple times. Are you sick?" He laughs.

"This is not funny, jerk."

"Relax, I'm not sick. We can go test tommorow." I'm a little relieved.

"You can pick me up early in the morning before I go to work. I need to drink my morning after pills."

"So you're killing my baby?"

"It's not a baby. It's probably a zygote by now."

"What?"

"Didn't you do Life Science at school?"

"I've never met anyone like you. Can we do lunch after the doctor's appointment?"

"I have work you know."

"You can always ditch work. Are you choosing your work over me?"

"Don't you have a a lecture tomorrow?"

"Luckily I don't."

"You're such a hypocrite. Let me sleep since you worn me out."

"Don't act like you didn't enjoy screaming my name." I smile. Well I did but I won't admit that.

"I didn't. Bye,jerk." I hang up and grin to myself as I lie on the bed. I feel like a school girl madly in love.

The door opens and my two sisters walk in.

"Can I help you?"

"Tell us. Are you both officially dating?" Amber and Kaya who's on her phone sit down on the bed and I sit upright criss crossed.

"Yes. I'm so in love."

"Your eyes are even glowing. You look so happy. I hope it last."

"If he doesn't want me to burn his house then it will definitely last." My twin laughs.

"Afe,you need a mental facility."

"And you Mrs Senzo?" I stare at Kaya.

"Are you talking to me?" She raises her eyes from the phone in her hands.

"Who's Senzo?" Amber ask.

"No one." Kaya get off the bed.

"No, you're definitely going to tell me who's Senzo." Amber also get out and chases after Kaya. I laugh at them before I hug my pillow and sleep with a smile on my face.