Chapter 13

LUBANZI

Chapter 13

𝐋𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐙𝐈

"What are you doing here?" I ask Afeziwe who's grinning and sitting on my chair like this is normal.

"I brought you lunch." She gestures at the paperbag on top of the table.

I close the door and walk in. I lift her off the chair and place her on the table.

She wraps her legs on me. Afeziwe Jali is going to be the death of me.

"Did I ask you to bring me lunch?" She shakes her head and smiles seductively. I cup her face and slams my lips on hers. She deepens the kiss and hugs my torso.

I lower my hands to her breasts and mold them. She moans in my mouth and I can feel my díck hardening. I keep lowering my hands until they finally reach the her pants and I unzip her pants and pulls them down a little bit.

I kiss her neck as my hand travels through her lower thighs until I reach her panties. I rub her pússy through her panties before I push a finger inside her panties. She start moaning a little louder as I rub her pússy. I thrust a finger inside. I start thrusting in slowly until I increase my pace and put in another finger.

"Gosh Lubanzi…" Her nails are scratching my back as she comes undone on my fingers. I pull them out and licks them as I stare into her eyes.

"Thank you for lunch. Now you may leave." She stand up and pulls her pants and picks up the paperbag and head to the door.

"Fúck you Lubanzi!" She yells and slams the door. I chuckle alone. Afeziwe is like a ticking time bomb waiting to explode anytime and I enjoy playing with all her buttons.

I take out my phone and calls Lungi.

"Sir?"

"I need you to buy flowers and have them delivered to Dlomo Law & Order."

"Oh. If I may ask,who are they for?"

"Just make sure to write Miss Jali on the card."

"I should just write Miss Jali only?"

"Yes."

"Okay sir." I hang up and lean on my chair.

𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐙𝐈𝐖𝐄

I'm in the university parking lot. I took all the food in my paperbag and dumped them on Lubanzi's expensive Mercedes Benz. Suit him right for messing with me.

I start my car and drive out then head to my workplace since lunch is already over.

"Fez,you have a delivery." Linda says at the reception. She takes out a bunch of red roses.

"Who send them?" I'm confused.

"There's a card but I didn't read it." She takes out the card and gives it to me. It read “Miss Jali” and I definitely know who they come from. I pick up the flowers.

"Thank you." I walk with them to my office. No guy had ever bought me flowers. All my past were jerks and Lubanzi is even a bigger jerk that's why I'll never be involved romantically with him. Maybe sexually yes.

I take the roses a picture and send it to Amber on WhatsApp.

I RECEIVED FLOWERS. I'M THINKING OF SLEEPING WITH THEM TONIGHT.

She immediately calls me with a video call after blue ticking my message.

"Let me see them." She immediately says. I pick them up and shows to her.

"They are so pretty. Who send them?"

"Lubanzi did." She screams.

"This is marriage." She's just being her crazy self.

"Wait until he sees what I did to his car." I grin.

"Afeziwe Jali! What did you do to Lubanzi's car? The guy bought you flowers for goodness sake."

"So? He was being an assholé that he is and I taught him a lesson."

"You're going to scare men with your attitude."

"They better run because I'm Afeziwe. I have work to do so I'll see you later."

"Bye. I love you." She says and I frown.

"Say that to your man." I immediately hang up the video call and continue with my work. Next week I'm going to court.

I receive a call from Linda. I wonder what does she want to tell me because I'm knocking off in less than ten minutes.

"Hey Linda."

"I was about to leave when the man who came the other day showed up. He's demanding to see you."

"Tell him I don't want to see him." I smile. I hear Linda mumbling something.

"He says that if you're not coming here then he's coming there."

"Tell him I'm coming." I hang up and packs my thing and walk downstairs. Indeed Lubanzi is standing at the reception with Linda. Linda leaves the moment I approach.

"Hey. Hold this for me." I give him my hand bag and somehow he takes it.

"I'm here to collect the money for cleaning my car." He's furious.

"Well how the mighty have fallen. I didn't know that you're poor." I say while walking and he's following me to the parking lot.

"I'm not poor neither broke but what made you think that you can ruin my car like that?"

"You were a jerk to me so I made you pay, simple."

"You do know that people took pictures of my car?" I laugh.

"So are you embarassed?" I'm leaning on my car facing him.

"I don't care about what people do or think of me but it's definitely the last time you do something like that." He's staring at me pissed.

"Well if you continue being a díck then I'll definitely do a lot more than that." I wink at him and takes my things from him. I put them inside my car.

He pulls me by hand until I'm facing him and my breast are pressed to him.

"Don't try to mess around with me, Afeziwe." I lean into his lips and kiss him. I deepen the kiss then push him away.

"See you." I start my car and drive out leaving him standing there.