Chapter 87 The Poor Painter and the Female Tyrant (Part 1)

For Juzhou people, Song Jiao's family history and past scandals surrounding her have always been topics that locals talk about.

There are many versions of the rumors about Song Jiao.

Some people believe that her mind is so deep and terrifying that her marriage to the daughter of the Xu family is a calculation; some people believe that she has a profound background, and the rumors on the market are just covers; some people believe that her fate is so hard that no one can overcome it. It belongs to the blessing of eight characters.

Each of these views has its own believers, and none of them can completely prevail, and they despise each other. Conspiracy theorists believe that fate is purely superstitious, while those who believe in metaphysics will ask:

"Fate is not hard, why is she still alive?"

This... is indeed a good question.

On the first day of his marriage to his ex-wife whose grave had grown grass, Song Jiao plucked out the information gland in the back of her neck.

This is a ruthless method that can make everyone's hair stand on end. The glands are densely covered with sensitive nerve endings, and the huge pain caused by being hit by a foreign object is enough to faint, let alone scratching and tearing it without anesthesia. to this organization.

As the most special part of the human body, the information gland is not only related to reproduction, but also has the function of secreting pheromones. Its existence is linked to life.

Song Jiao, who lost her glands, does not see any decline now. She occasionally appears in front of the camera, but she is still radiant and beautiful.

It is a miracle in itself that this rich woman can live as healthy as ever.

The medical miracle himself has not been happy recently.

Song Jiao's face was as cold as ice, and she was often furious. The company was silent from top to bottom, and no one dared to touch the bad.

Many high-level executives approached Secretary Qi, trying to find out some news, Qi Yao just smiled: "Who hasn't been in a bad mood yet?"

If he asked further, he would talk to the National People's Congress about a hundred reasons for bad mood and the interference to life and work.

In short, Secretary Qi's mouth was as tight as a clam shell, drinking and chatting with him, he could only listen to him talk a bunch of useless nonsense.

These people scolded behind their back: "What!"

In this regard, Qi Yao just smiled.

He can still serve Song Jiao as an old member of the Xu family, and of course he has his own set of rules of conduct to protect himself.

In fact, Secretary Qi is also very worried. With this amazing salary, he not only undertakes official duties, but also the boss's life affairs.

There was a problem with Mr. Song's sleep. He hadn't had a good night's sleep for a long time. The frequency of anger at the people around him became more and more frequent.

After taking ineffective medicine and psychotherapy, she no longer even trusts the doctor, which makes Secretary Qi have a very bad headache.

When reporting the invitation to the reception, Secretary Qi thought that he would hear "no go" again, but he had already helped the boss to think about the appropriate wording for the inviter.

Song Jiao really didn't want to go.

She was irritated by insomnia, a series of irritating problems caused by a lack of sleep, a sense of loss of control that fueled her moodiness, and a vicious cycle.