Chapter 53

Song Jiao is difficult to understand, yet very easy to understand.

Xu Jinchao hugged the gradually softened Omega, feeling her arms slowly raised and wrapped around her waist, thinking to herself, she is really a complicated and simple girl.

These two evaluations are not in conflict, and they are reflected in every aspect of Song Jiao's daily life.

Song Jiao often makes some incomprehensible actions, with her unique thoughts and intentions behind her. If she really wants to analyze these things thoroughly, Xu Jinchao can't do it.

But Xu Jinchao can simplify the complexity and deal with Song Jiao in a way that takes the least time to think about the reaction.

That is to be nice to her, give her love, and make her feel valued.

Song Jiao is undoubtedly lacking in love. When she didn't know her mother's specific past, Xu Jinchao understood this by reading "Jiaojiao".

A young girl, her mother died early, her father was in prison, forced to form a family with a person she hated, was tortured and persecuted by the other party, tortured and persecuted by the other party's family, and there were either evil tigers and wolves in her life, or ghosts who helped and abused.

Living in such an environment, no matter how firm the will is, no matter how rational and calm people are, they will feel lonely and cold.

Humans are born social animals, need to have communication, need to live in groups.

Even Yu Lan, who resists face-to-face conversations, uses the Internet to build her own social circle, communicate with text messages and online chat rooms, and have fun.

But from "Jiaojiao" alone, Song Jiao has been invisible and isolated since at least 17 years old. No one around her has experienced everything she has encountered, and no one will feel the same way as her and provide help.

Even in the three years that she has not been banned from traveling, she lacks relaxed and active social activities and is outside the group. This is not only the effect that [Xu Jinchao] wanted, but also Song Jiao's own choice.

Not to mention later, under the confinement imposed on Song Jiao, various forms of mental and physical violence, and the oppression of an irresistible power, she had no choice but to sterilize herself and let [Xu Jinchao] interfere with Xu Boyang's inevitable interference. voluntarily end the marriage.

There was nothing positive in Song Jiao's life, it was full of abuses that forced her to survive, and the perpetrators put on a arrogant attitude as they should have, but thought she owed her.

——Your father once hurt our Xu family.

——I love you so much, why can't you give me something back? Can't you feel the difference between me and you and other people?

When Xu Jinchao replaced [Xu Jinchao], Song Jiao had been living in suffocation for 3 years.

And through Song Jiao's gradual narration of her mother, Xu Jinchao also learned that Qiao Chu's excessive attention to work performance and other people's vision actually interfered with her family life, and Qiao Chu did not give her daughter enough time to get along and clear Expression of love.

Work and family, this is indeed a difficult choice to achieve both. Xu Jinchao can't one-sidedly say that Qiao Chu is wrong, because everyone pursues different things, but she can feel that Song Jiao has really been affected to a certain extent.

Her mother died at the age of 10, her father's mental state was not good, and she couldn't fulfill her emotional responsibilities as a parent other than providing materials. Song Jiao fell into loneliness and a cold vacuum earlier than she guessed.