Chapter 25

Alpha was wrapped in a thin blanket, and the soft rolls that had been neatly combed were now tangled like a refugee who had escaped from somewhere.

If she stretched out her palm and prayed pitifully, "Good lady, give me something to eat..."

Song Jiao did not feel disobedient.

However, Xu Jinchao pointed to the smiling middle-aged couple on the paper and slowly repeated the previous sentence with great certainty:

"They are my parents."

There was no response for a long time, and Alpha even looked a little dazed and saddened, as if he didn't understand why Song Jiao didn't believe in him.

Song Jiao didn't believe it.

It was because she understood too much in an instant, and the vaguely judged result was too subversive and difficult to digest, that she was overcome by shocking emotions and fell into aphasia.

Anyone who has known each other since childhood suddenly pointed to a strange couple and introduced them with a natural expression, saying that they were his parents.

And those two had no resemblance to his parents in his memory, and most of them would have their scalps blown out and horrified from the feeling of confusion.

Song Jiao already had doubts about Alpha, she didn't think in the direction of soul transformation, too metaphysical and unrealistic.

But Omega noticed all kinds of oddities in the people around him. After all, after their relationship died down, Alpha didn't even bother to hide it.

Now all the questions can be interpreted by applying this answer. Although there are too many amazing fantastic colors, it is actually the best and most reasonable result.

Song Jiao finally regained her lost language ability. She looked into Alpha's clear eyes that showed drunkenness and asked quietly:

"What is your name?"

Alpha was still a bit furious, but answered anyway.

“My name is Xu Jinchao,” she continued talking about the source of her name, “Do you know Qinyuanchun Snow…”

Song Jiao asked him, "How old are you this year?"

Xu Jinchao was arrested for a while, she didn't remember her specific age, she only remembered that it started with 2, and said with certainty:

"I... 2 years."

Song Jiao: "?"

Xu Jinchao: "I'm 2 years old! I'll show you my ID card!"

Alpha was talking so loudly that he really wanted to get up and look for his ID.

Song Jiao had to restrain the person: "I believe you, you are 2 years old."

This Xu Jinchao has his own ID and is good at driving, at least he should be an adult.

A certain very unseemly-looking adult was reluctant and continued to resist, insisting on looking for his ID.

Song Jiao completely separated the person in front of her from [Xu Jinchao]. She posed the portrait and placed her palm on top of Alpha's hair. First, she comforted her and combed her messy hair with her fingertips.

A long time ago, when his mother was still around, she occasionally stroked Song Jiao's hair like this.

Qiao Chu is always very busy and doesn't do it often, but Song Jiao is very willing to be treated like this, which is one of the few behaviors that can make her a little happy.