Sanctuary or Pandemonium

Sanzu's POV

"You done?" Rin asks as she wraps an arm around mine eyeing the cleaned dishes.

Smiling at her clinginess, I lift her up, "Bedroom?"

"Bedroom ~," she hums wrapping her arms around my neck as I make my way to the bed.

Third person POV

And just like that the two spent the whole day in each other's embrace as if to make up for all the time lost during their game of tag. Gentle kisses, cozy cuddles, laughter, and of course a game of words.

The woman and the man were both a little twisted, psychotic, and overall batshit crazy. They were people who blurred the line between genius and madness. So the question lies in what separates a genius from a madman? Would these two insane individuals create a sanctuary or pandemonium? When two demons are pitted against each other, which one would win? Or would both succumb to temptation?

There are often stories regarding the love of an angel and a demon. A forbidden love. But what about the love of two villains? Two sinners? Would it also be romantic and beautiful? A love surpassing all like the brilliance of an angel and the darkness of a devil. Or would it be a tragedy? An even more deranged story? Can two twisted minds mend each other or destroy each other?

Rin's (or your) POV

The ringing of my phone wakes me up from my slumber, groaning in annoyance I pick it up, "Hello?"

"You finally picked up!" A voice screamed causing me to wince at the loud sound. 'Fuck my ears,' I curse mentally as my eyes trail to a sleeping Sanzu. Giving him a gentle kiss on the forehead, I slowly get up wrapping his blazer around me as I made my way to the balcony. It was night now, the city lights shimmered beneath me as I took a drag from my cigarette.

"What do you want, Jay?" I hum through the phone.

"Where the fuck are you??? I'm being overworked!!" The man exclaims.

"You do know that I'm not part of the police?" I retort as Jay dramatically gasps. Rolling my eyes, I continue, "I'm busy with something."

"That something being love~~~," the man taunts happily.

"I don't do love," I snap back.

"Uh huh~ Anyways I have news about Bonten."

"Bonten?"

"Yeah, a young genius took over one of the elite positions in sector one's investigation force and has been digging into Bonten. Seems like he's on to something. Something big," Jay hums through the phone.

"Define something big?" I reply this time completely focused on the call.

"Like their identity big," he responds causally.

Shit.

"Who?" I question, pressing my cigarette into the ashtray.

"No one yet, but he's close."

Sanzu's POV

I groan softly as I try to find Rin's waist but instead nothing. Looking up, I see her on the balcony talking with... the police?

Moving closer, I lean against the door frame without making a sound.

"Tell him, a hacker will help with the case and my price is to be the first one to learn about Bonten's actions." She speaks in a dangerous tone.

Bonten's actions? And hacker? Is she a hacker? And is she connected to the police?

"You know it's not very nice to listen in to other people's conversations~," she hums now back to her cheerful demeanor.

"Well, at least I'm not talking behind a person's back now am I~," I reply in a low tone as my hands grip around her waist tightly.

"Is it wrong to have a secret of two?" She questions innocently, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"It's not fair if only you have secrets, Loki~," I growl in her ear causing her eyes to go wide at the mention of the name 'Loki.'

Two can play that game~