Bonten

Koko's POV

Mikey

Koko|

We learned that the commotion was a murder, caused by poison|

And the explosion was due to some fireworks to get our attention|

|Mikey

|Poison? Great, more problems

|Take some pictures of the scene and then get

ur asses over to the principal's office

Koko|

Sure thing boss|

Fitting my phone back into my pocket, I glance up at Sanzu who's flirting with the purple-haired woman. 'Since when does he do that when he's sober? I thought he was pissed this morning because he was out of drugs?' I thought to myself as my eyes drifted from Sanzu to Rin, examining the woman again. She seemed a bit shorter than average next to the pink-haired man or Sanzu was just tall, but her black heels made up for her lack of height. Her outfit was rather baggy, a more tomboyish style. It consisted of a black blouse tucked into a pair of black loose dress pants tied together with a belt.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rin's (or your) outfit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yet, the non-feminine look did not cover her beauty. I wouldn't call her cute or lovable, but just simply beautiful. She was definitely not the type of girl I'd approach for a hook up but one I'd probably admire for awhile, face wise at least. Someone who isn't fazed by this fucked up shit of a murder before her and proceeds to analyze the corpse even though she's not part of the police is... unique? Reminds me of Sanzu, a little crazy in the head.

"Yo Koko, what did the boss say?" Sanzu's voice brings me out of my thoughts, returning my focus to the situation at hand.

"He wants us to head to the principals office," I say while pulling my phone back out, taking photos of the crime scene.

Rin's (or your) POV

'Principals office? That's where Ran and Rindou are,' I thought to myself debating if I should go with them or not. Honesty, it seems like fun BUT no one actually knows that the Haitani family consisted of three siblings. My two overprotective brothers have always made sure to keep me hidden from their gang stuff when we were little. As we grew up, it became natural for me to keep a certain distance from their illegal business. As a result, no one knew about me. Not even their boss. Ran and Rindou never talked about letting me meet them so I never brought it up. Would they get mad if I suddenly showed up? Ran can't get mad at me, he doesn't possess the capacity to, BUT Rindou's the problem.