Banshee

Rin (or your) POV

BAM! Poor door, I thought to myself. "Ran, your back?" I say leaning against the soft sofa while snuggling in a black furry blanket. "Yea princess, sorry about the bang I was running away from Rindou. Did I wake you?" He hums, plopping himself next to me as his hand props my head onto his chest. "Aren't you too old to be playing tag now?" I ask while fitting myself in his arms. Before he could answer Rindou bursts into the room, "RAN FUCKING HAITANI!"

"Shit," Ran mumbles. I chuckle turning my attention to the younger twin, "What did he do this time?" "He fucked some bitch and left me to clean up after his ass! And when she found out that Ran dipped, she slapped me in a fit of anger!" Rindou exclaims while trying to hold back his rage. I watch in amusement as the older one tries to explain himself as the younger one becomes closer and closer to losing his shit.

DING! DING! The twin's phones go off simulations, stopping the fight as the two view the message. I lean closer to Ran, while he brings the phone into view for the both of us.

Bonten

|Mikey

|Banshee

|Sanzu

|What?

|Mikey

|Banshee

|Kakucho

|?

|Mikey

|Banshee

|Kokonoi

|Mikey WTF is a Banshee?

|Mikey

|That's what I would like to know

Ran|

And u think we would know???|

|Mikey

|If u don't then found out for me

|Takeomi

|Why are u looking for a Banshee?

|Mikey

|There's this rumor about a Banshee that slaughters everything in its path

|Sanzu

|Isn't a Banshee that mythical monster?

|Rindou

|The boss has finally lost it

|He now believes in kid stories (;¬_¬)

|Mikey

|I'm not going crazy...

|Okay maybe a little bit, but we're fucking criminals

|We're all batshit crazy

|Takeomi

|He's right

|Except I'm not crazy, y'all are

Banshee huh? The one is folklore and mythology? I nudge Ran, "Hmm? What's wrong princess?" "According to the stories, it was said that a Banshee signaled the death of a family member. They were typically female spirits whose screams and wails warn the impending doom." I say snuggling myself into the curve of Ran's neck. "But what's that got to do with the rumor? People seeing ghosts?" Rindou asked as he plopped himself next to me, spreading his arms across the backboard of the couch. "Don't know, maybe it was just some stupid ghost story or a killer perhaps imitating a banshee. You know like a creative signature of sorts." I hum. "Pretty messed up signature if you ask me," Ran replied as his fingers stroked my hair. "Like your one to talk," Rindou retorted, rolling his eyes at him. The older twin makes an overdramatic hurt face, "You wound me so Rinrin!"