Fall of your Own Volition ~

Time skip ~~ 2 days later

Third person POV

The purple-haired girl slowly relaxes her arms on the balcony of her penthouse overlooking the world before her. She watched as the street lights flickered in unison like they were dancing as the wind gently caressed her hair.

She had always loved the night. The tranquility. The gentle cold breeze. The luminance of the moon. For the night was shrouded in endless mysteries, drowning the darkness of this world. It concealed the sinful and corrupted. The vile monstrosity of mankind.

But no matter how greedy and corrupted the creature known as 'humans' became she was always fascinated by them. The girl loved all people. Well to be more precise, she loved its existence. She admired how they can live so shamelessly yet so benevolently. How when faced with death, the best of them all choose themselves. Selfish. Yet, she loved it. The endless faces of mankind. The fake smiles. The fleeting emotions. Everything.

The girl never understood how a person could devote their entire life to someone. How they could wait for a single person for a lifetime? Of course, if it was for her brothers she would willingly take a bullet for them. But it's because they were family. They were all she had left. Ran and Rindou was her whole world. For she too was theirs.

But could she do such a thing for someone else? Someone with no blood relation whatsoever? She couldn't even fathom the idea. Not even with a close friend. For the girl had long closed off her heart towards anyone. All she needed was her brothers. No one else.

The girl was content with her life. Even if she hides everything under her smile. Even if she is willing to manipulate others for her desires. Be it the police of Bonten, they're all just a chess piece on her board. Tools to enhance her and her brother's lives. And so was 'Loki'. An image she created to better use her pieces. She had created many of these masks, each dedicated to protecting the peace she had.

She didn't mind becoming the villain. A sinner. A murder. A demon. If it was to protect this peace, this haven of just her, Ran, and Rindou it was all worth it. Just like how her brothers took over all of Roppongi when they were young. They promised each other to build a dynasty together, an empire in which they ruled. No more hungry days. No more nights in the cold. No more pain.

And they did just that.

A luxurious penthouse, a beautiful view, fancy dinners, and each other. But the price was blooded stained hands and a twisted mind. She had become warped, filled with depravity. Not like she'd show it though. A bit insane. Or a lot? The girl had become ruthless, manipulative, cunning, and heartless. She had built a wall so big that it encased her heart whole.

But how long will these walls last? The walls she built to protect herself. For the girl, her heart was too small. So small that it could only contain her brothers and no one else. But one day these walls will fall. One day someone will come storming in and break down all the walls the girl carefully placed around her heart. One day.

All it takes is one person. Someone to burn down her walls. Someone to come charging in. One person, just one.

Rin's (or your) POV

I lean against the balcony railing, overviewing the city below as I take a sip of my red wine.

"Do you believe in fate?" The grey-haired male asked. "What?" I question taking a drag of my cigarette. "You know, fate. Like a soulmate," he hums. Soulmate huh? Sounds stupid. "No, I don't," I reply. "God! Rin! This is what normal girls dream about. A special someone," Jay winked which only earned an eye-roll from me.

"Rin.. one of these days. Someday... someday someone will come into your life. They'll break down all the walls you built around your heart. Show you the world you never thought you'll see. Someday. And all it takes is one person to change everything. One person to break down all your walls," the man smiled as he gently laid down a rose on his wife's grave. "You know... she came like a storm. Showing me colors I never knew existed. It was an unexpected encounter. But when you meet that someone, you'll feel so compelled. Finding yourself always making your way to them," he hums, admiring the name engraved on the stone.

Stupid dumb fuck detective. Why am I remembering this now? I don't need change. My life is perfect as it is. I have Ran and Rindou, along with our empire. That's all I need.

DING!

The ringing of my phone pulls me out of my thoughts as I grab my phone from my robe pocket.

Sanzu 🩸💉

|Sanzu 🩸💉

|So when do I get that hint, My Queen?

All it takes is one person to change everything. One person to break down all your walls.

"Fuck. I'm gonna murder that detective," I groan as his words keep repeating in my head. Shutting them out, I bring my focus back to my phone.

Rin|

R~|

|Sanzu 🩸💉

|R?

Rin|

That's the hint~|

Sanzu's POV

R huh? First B, then A, now R. Bar?

Beautiful ❤️

Sanzu|

Bar?|

|Beautiful ❤️

|Congratulations ~

Sanzu|

There are hundreds of bars in Japan|

Which one are you at, princess?|

|Beautiful ❤️

|That's for me to know

|And you to find out ~

Sanzu|

You know you really are lovely|

Your gonna drive me insane|

|Beautiful ❤️

|Welcome to my devildom handsome

|You did fall of your own volition ~

Fuck it all. I want her. BAD.

Sanzu|

Just wait until the day I have you in my arms|

My love ~ ❤️|

You will become mine like I am yours ~