Aponia's Special Chapter - A Special Family

--- Behind The Scenes ---

Writer: Hah...

I relaxed my back on my seat as I looked over my laptop.

Writer: Should I start doing more updates...?

It was an interesting thought. Me, doing a much frequent update just like in the past.

Writer: ...ahaha. If I can do that, I would've already done it long ago.

I chuckled before looking at my laptop once again.

Writer: But at the very least... Let's see how much I can do by focusing more on writing rather than doing other useless things.

Stretching my body a bit, I then straightened my back and put my fingers on the keyboard.

Writer: Let's do this.

I started writing a chapter.

--- Start of Chapter ---

[MOTH's HQ, 3rd POV]

Ray: "A what now?"

Elysia: "A family vacation!"

Her wide smile along with the context of her words made him look at her with an even more confused face.

Ray: "No-no, I need more explanation on that. Especially the 'family' part. In the first place, I don't even have a family."

Elysia: "Geez, so you're pretending to be dense, huh? That's a big no-no!"

Ray: "..."

She swung her index finger to the side as she put her other hand beside her hips. Meanwhile, he only stared at her with an exasperated face

Ray: "No, seriously... I don't have---"

Elysia: "Griseo."

That single name managed to make him shut his mouth.

Elysia: "Griseo sees you as her 'Papa', no? Doesn't that make her a part of your 'family'?"

Ray: "I... Well, that's..."

He couldn't find the right words to deny what she'd said. Well, not like it existed in the first place since she'd said the truth just now.

While scratching his head, he sighed.

Ray: "Even so... I'm not her real---"

Elysia: "But, she sees you as one."

Ray: "..."

She cut his words off with a truthful statement. Hence why, once again, he was at loss for words.

Elysia: "Speaking of which, she's not the only one in your family."

Ray: "...you don't mean---"

Without letting him finish his sentence, Elysia nodded with a bright expression.

Elysia: "A dad, a mom, and a daughter! Isn't that already a perfect family?"

With a tilt of her head, she asked him with an innocent tone.

Ray: "Ugh... You're not wrong... But still... Just because Griseo calls Aponia with 'Mama' doesn't mean that I see her as my..."

Elysia: "Heeeh? Is that a blush, I see?"

Ray: "Kuh! Anyway, just know that Aponia may not even acknowledge me as Griseo's 'Papa'!"

With a louder tone, he said so toward her.