53

"Sakurai L/n has made accusations that the love between his daughter and Levi Ackerman is fake," Speaker 1 announced to the crowd.

"Yes, he called it an arranged marriage." Speaker 3 said.

"That crazy old bat," Speaker 2 sneered.

"I know that's what I thought too, but then Kenny Ackerman tweeted,

"Sakurai had originally proposed the idea of my nephew marrying his daughter, but I refused."

"I didn't anticipate them falling in love but I also didn't anticipate Sakurai becoming deranged and starting spreading these audacious accusations."

"Of course, I gave him money to help him out, but that was the only part of our deal, all of it is public information."

"I guess the money wasn't enough, I can't believe that a man like him treats his daughter like this."

"That's true, how can he treat her like that?" Speaker 3 asked.

"Well speaking of Sakurai, M/n L/n made a public appeal-

The Tv shuts off.

"Idiot," Levi mumbled under his breath. He placed the remote beside him. "Why did that dumbass respond?"

Levi scoffed at the way Kenny is in public as opposed to how he is with him.

Levi felt your arm slither around his legs. He was sitting upright while you were peacefully sleeping, laying down. He watches you slowly wake up.

You mumble a 'good morning', your voice faint from lack of use, and Levi responds with, 'morning' before you fall back asleep. He sighs and waits for you to wake again.

A few minutes later you feel yourself being moved and a comforting presence surrounding you. You open your eyes and see Levi's chest staring back at you. His arm is around your waist, and the other is above you.

"I can tell you're away, brat," He assures you before you can say anything.

"I wasn't going to hide the fact I was asleep." You retort. "And are you ever going to stop calling me that?"

"Hmm, I don't think I will." He finished. You roll your eyes, though truthfully you didn't mind him calling you a brat.

"Are you planning on sleeping all day?" He asked.  "You aren't going to get up?"

"Hmm, I don't think I will," You copy him.

"Well, what do you want to do brat?" He questioned.

You tilted your head up toward him. "You know what I want to do?"

"Sleep?" He guessed.

"I want to lay here with you." You whispered.

"Hmm," He sighed.

"I know you have work though," You admitted.

Levi slowly rubs your back.

"You know I could-

"Levi-

"I don't really have-

"Levi," You said firmly.

"You don't have to, and you don't need to rush here over either, I'm ok by myself," You assured him.

"I-I promise that we will talk when you get back ok?" You guarantee.

"Ok," He whispered, and you fell back asleep.

__________________________________

It's been 2 hours since you ate anything, 4 hours since he left, and you miss him. After another hour of sleep, you decided to get up and do anything else.