Ch8

𝗔𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.

𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲...

Y/n as in Y/n L/n?

I turned around to see...

Him

The man in front of you had silver eyes that shined like diamonds, a glistening white skin tone, and an undercut that complimented his face.

His silver eyes were on you as well, but you looked away towards your father because of how embarrassing it would be for him to catch you staring at him.

   Despite being a little shorter than most guys you've seen, he was very intimidating.

"There was traffic I don't know what you wanted me to do." You said. "I didn't try to skip this on purpose." Sitting between the man and your father. "All though I should've." You mumbled.

Your father didn't hear that, but the man next to you snickered.

The man next to you had a weird hat on his head.

The raven-haired man sat on the opposite side of you, also in between the man and your father.

You tried to look at him but you felt as if his gaze would've pierced through your soul.

"As I was saying before, this is Sakurai L/n, and this is his daughter Y/n."

The man next to you turned and smiled. "I'm Kenny and this is Levi, or whatever pet name you wanna call him when you're hitched." Kenny nudges you.

"There will be none of that," Levi says.

"I wasn't planning on it, don't worry, Mr. Ackerman ." You stated. Looking at the plate in front of you. 

"I'm going to excuse myself for a moment," Sakurai said getting up. Headed towards the other side of the restaurant. You just assumed he was heading towards the restroom.

Kenny frowns at Levi.

Kenny turns to you. "So y/n, what do you like to do, what're your hobbies?"

"Oh uh-"

"No doubt spending daddy's money is one of them," Levi mumbled.

You ignore him.

"I worked with-"

"So what did I miss?" Sakurai came back and interrupted you. He sat down at the table.

"Nothing, y/n here was just telling us what her hobbies were," Kenny stated.

"Hobbies? After college, all she ever does is stag up in her room, waste of money I tell you." Sakurai scoffed.

You stay quiet after that.

Your father and Kenny ended up talking about their agreement while ordering drinks. You didn't know anyone who drank that much until you met Kenny.

After about an hour Kenny and Sakurai were buzzed. You and Levi both hadn't said a word to each other the entire time and you were trying to avoid looking at him. But he kept staring, glaring even.

He's judging me, which means he already knows who I am.

There were a few more minutes of silence before Levi turned to Kenny and spoke.

"There was no point in being here if all you were going to do was get drunk, bastard," Levi said.

Is that how he regularly talked to his uncle?
You thought.

You looked at your father who was also drunk, but not as drunk as Kenny.

"You might as well go home before you embarrass yourself any more than you already have." You told your father. You stood up from your seat. " Did you hear me? Get up and leave,  your lucky there's no paparazzi, or newscasters here to take pictures of you in this state."

"Will you shut up?" Sakurai commanded. "What did I do to get stuck with a kid like you," Sakurai muttered.

"Mother failed to have an abortion." You retort.

Oh shit, I said it out loud.

"Damn right. He said. "I even asked her but she wouldn't budge." He took a sip of the substance in his glass.

The room was silent, even the band had stopped playing.

——————————Levi's POV—————————

I stared at Sakurai, though he didn't seem to notice.

Did he just say that in front of us?

I glanced at y/n who didn't seem to be fazed about her father's comment.

This must be a regular thing then.

Y/n looked at me before saying, "Look, this has been fun but, I'm leaving."

"Fine leave, it's not like you had anything good to say anyway," Sakurai replied.

She turned around and left.

I waited a few minutes then left right after.

"Kids, am I right?" Sakurai joked as he took another sip of his drink.

Kenny laughed.

"I know what you mean," Kenny says.

"I apologize for Y/n's behavior."He says. "She gets her bitchiness from her mother."

"You haven't told me about her mother." Kenny told.

"There isn't much to tell, the bastard ran away and left me the company, the money, and the kid," Sakurai explained.

"Wow. She just left the company to you, and ran away?" Kenny questioned.

"She left the company to Y/n." Sakurai admitted.

"Does Y/n Know?"

Sakurai laughs.

"No. She was supposed to own the comp when she turned 21."

"But what she doesn't know can't hurt her."

Wc 837