Ch 12

𝙃𝙞 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚

𝙇𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚

You watched Kenny leave and turned your attention to your father. He was still talking to the paparazzi.

Levi sat in the car alone with his thoughts.

  He hadn't gone yet because he and Kenny took the same car, since both of them were at the office early that morning.

He sighed and closed his eyes.

  A few minutes later Kenny gets in the car and the driver takes off. 

"Honestly Kenny,  out of all the shitheaded scumbags you had to make a deal with this one."
Levi snapped.  " I hate dumbasses like him, thinking that they're better than everyone else."

  " I know I don't like him either, I thought he was just a guy who fell on hard times but I guess not. " " Kenny said.   "But I've already solved the problem,  you just leave that to me."

I highly doubt that.

    A small noise came from Levi's pocket.

   It was his phone, he was getting a call.

   "𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤?"

  "The hell do you want?"

"𝙄 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣."

"Erwin?"

"𝙔𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙚, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙙.?"

"Tch, did four eyes tell you?"

   "𝙉-𝙣𝙤, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬𝙨. 𝙀𝙧𝙬𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙. "𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚, 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚?"

  Levi hung up

What did he mean to be on the news? Levi thought.

While deep in thought, Levi noticed Kenny starring at him.

"What?."

"Aren't you gon-"

"I'll deal with it later." Levi sighed.

Our reports spoke with, local millionaire Sakurai L/n and this was what he had to say.

   " I'm proud to announce My daughter is getting married to Levi Ackerman, despite her childish behavior and horrible fashion style, he's still willing to overlook all her flaws. Sakurai laughed. And there are many. He added. 

   All the reporters laughed.

  The screen switched back to the news anchor.

   "Paparazzi also captured pictures of Y/n leaving from r/n, 5 minutes before Levi, late yesterday night.
Said restaurant was rented out the entire evening.

" So that's why you had to leave yesterday."
Mikasa asked. 

You and Mikasa decided to meet up at a coffee shop nearby.

  "Yeah, I'm sorry about that, and I'm also sorry about sending you away this morning." You take. sip of your coffee.

  " It's okay, and I'm just glad I was there long enough to hear you make shorty upset." She said laughing. "He must really love you if he let you talk to him that way.

  " I didn't mean to, it just slipped out. You say. "I tried to apologize but he didn't want to hear me out." 

    You look down at your cup.

  "Are you guys going through a fight or something?"Mikasa asked. 

   "No that's not it." You say.

  "Then what is it-"

   "Were not really engaged, or going to get married, it's all fake." You confess. It felt nice to tell someone.

  "I know already." She smiled. " I just wanted to see how long you would lie to me for. She smiled.

509 words