Ch 16

𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼

𝗟𝗮𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲
He's asleep..

It was just a coincidence that he said that. It was just a coincidence that he happens to say the words that kept you up at night once in a while.

You looked behind you and saw Levi sleeping peacefully in the couch.

It was only few hours ago that he had said those words to you.

I need to think about something else

You had been watching tv for about 5 hours now.
The sun was starting to rise. The light hit the piano perfectly. The piano you still hadn't touched.

--------------——Levi's point of view-----------------

I groan as I get up. I notice that I'm not in my bed. I glanced over to the side of me and I saw y/n. She was sitting on the couch in front of me.

The light was on her perfectly.

Wait what? 

I looked back to find her starring at me.

"Why am I here?"

"Why are you here?"

"What time is it?" I asked.

She then stared at me some more before asking if I had lost my memory. I glared at her in response.

  "You're here because you wouldn't tell me where  your room was." She answered.

My room?

"What the hell are you talking about?" I sit up, but I feel weaker than usual.

"Your head probably hurts." She  turned to the tv. It was on some kind of romantic comedy, that probably wasn't funny.

  "What happened yesterday night?

"You were drunk." She blankly stated, keeping her eyes on the tv. "I don't know how much you drank, I wasn't there for that."

She turned and pointed at a cup in front of me. " I looked in your cabinets and found some tea, I took a bag from the boxes that were open."
"Not many people care but tea helps-"

"I didn't need your help."  I interrupted.

She stopped mid-sentence and looked at me with her beautiful e/c eyes, unaffected by my comment.

"You didn't act that way last night." She stated.

I glare at her in response again. Let it go.

"Its 8:32 by the way." She turns to the tv again.

"Shit, im late." I get up.

" I probably should've started with that, I didn't think you had somewhere to be."

"Yeah well some us have jobs." I scowled.

I walked out of the room, but then stopped.

------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning, would you like me to assist you with that file over there?"

"No Petra, I, will take care of it." Kenny asked. " Have you heard anything an Levi, is he here yet?"

"No I haven't, I'll be sure to call if I do sir." Petra walks out of the office.

Kenny sighs.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Mr Ackerman!"

"Mr Ackerman!"

"Mr Ackerman, what are you wearing!"

"Y/n how did you meet Mr. Ackerman.?"

"Y/n why are you coming to the office today?"
"Where you forced?"
"Did he force you?"

"Mr Ackerman you're usually on time, why are you late today?"

"Did something happen between you and y/n, this morning?"

They even know his schedule? That's kinda creepy. You thought.

You and Levi walk into the building. The main entrance was beautiful. But you didn't really get time to look at it. Levi had grasped your hand, and rushed through the paparazzi.

Both of you strode past the receptionist desk and into one of the elevators.

"Noisy fuckers." He muttered

It's been a while since the paparazzi hounded you like that. You usually avoided them with your entire life force, but then again you were with Levi.

When the elevator door opened Levi walked out first. The entire room was filled with files, coffee and computers. It was an unorganized mess.

Nobody seemed to look up from there screen or stop what the were doing. Weird but it's not like you had time yo dwell on it.

Levi walked you too a room with double doors. He pushed them open and entered inside.

"You finally made it, runt, what took you so long?" Kenny turns around. He has another glass in his hands.

He turns to me and smirks. "Are you the reason he's late y/n?"

"Yeah I guess it's my fault." You shrug.

"Ohhh?" Kenny chuckles.

You glance at Levi but he wasn't there. Instead he was walking towards Kenny. With a book in his hands.

Did I say something wrong? You thought.

You were about to say something when someone came through the door.

" Mr Ackerman, Levi has-"

Petra glances at Levi.

"Oh he's already here." She says.

"Yes and he brought his wife, Petra." Kenny smiles.

Petra?

You turn around and see a face you'd never thought you'd see again.

Wc 772