Ch20

"I changed the contract."

Levi didn't even look at Kenny who took a sip of his glass. "What are you talking about."

Kenny took another sip of his glass. "The contract Sakurai signed was changed after we left the restaurant."

Levi looked at Kenny this time. " Why would you do that I thought you were happy with it?"

"Honestly I didn't care I didn't care." Kenny sighs. "I was willing to give him the money, but he told me something that night about y/n after you both left."

"So what does that mean for me and the brat," Levi questioned.

"Nothing for you, short stuff, but y/n will own Sakurai's company when she turns 24."

That's random. Levi thought.

"Kenny you could go to jail-" Levi started but Kenny interrupted. "For what?" He asked.
"The contract was 3 pages long and he signed every page without a delay, runt." Kenny put his glass down. "That bozo didn't read a single page."

Levi remembered that day perfectly, but couldn't remember Sakurai ever actually reading the contract. "So you didn't give him any money?"

"Technically, I did." Kenny clarified. "I gave the money to the company"

  Levi was silent. Why would Kenny do any of this? "Did you tell her?" Levi asks. Kenny finished his drink. "No, she'll find out when you tell her, on her next birthday."

"Why the hell would I tell her." Levi spat.

"You're her husband." He explained.

"Tch, fake fiancé, and that doesn't mean anything." Levi sneered. "Honestly, what was the point of all this, Kenny"

Kenny smiled. "I thought it would be funny to see the look on his face when he realizes he signed the company away to her."

He thought it would be funny to mess with the lives of 2 strangers.

Only Kenny.

"Why would you drag Y/n into this."He asked, confused as to why he did.

"He told me she was supposed to have it when she was 21. Her mother left everything to her."

"Why 24? Kenny do you even know how old she is."He questioned.

"Do you? Kenny asked.

"No," Levi answered.

"He just told you about all of this, at the restaurant," Levi asked not hiding his skepticism.

"It's going to be hilarious just wait."Kenny sunk back in his chair took a sip of his drink and smiled.

----------𓁹------------𓁹-----------𓁹------------𓁹

After leaving the building you went to Levi's car. You waited in the car for some hours before falling asleep. Levi finished with Kenny and headed out of the office to find you peacefully asleep.

As soon as he gets home he tries to wake you up but to no avail.

Shitty brat. He thought.

Levi decided that the only way to get you inside the house was by carrying you. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

He carried you to your room and placed you in bed. You shifted around a bit before settling into a position.

She looks adorable when she sleeps. Levi said to himself, he then realized what he just thought. "What the actual fuck."

Levi stared at you for a moment before exiting your room. He went upstairs to the kitchen and made himself a cup of tea. After he finished, he sat down on the couch and stirs it with a spoon.

Why did this have to happen to me? I don't need a wife, I don't need anybody, and I sure as hell don't need y/n l/n.

Fueled by anger, Levi picked up the cup and threw it at the window in front of him. It shattered on impact. The tea slides down the window and onto the hardwood floor.

Glass shards were everywhere.

Wc 622