Paaartaaaaaaay #2

I know I took a long writing this chapter, I'm sorry, buuut this chapter is longer and has a surprise for you❥❥.

Bye lovelies, enjoy the chapter.

It seems like you'll never know since it's been an hour and the driver Levi mentioned hadn't arrived.  You decided to just leave to the venue yourself, the anticipation had gotten to you anyway.

Hopefully, Levi wouldn't mind if you took one of his cars. You'll just tell him no driver showed up. You just hoped the driver that was supposed to pick you up doesn't show up and for nobody to come out.

Actually, if the driver is who you think he is, then he won't have to wait at all.

"Maron?" You say.

"Miss Y/n?"

"Yeah, are you working today?"

"Well actually, ma'am, I'm supposed to pick you up, but I've gotten myself into a situation." He sputters.

"No worries Maron, just call Levi and tell him I'm not coming with you." You explain.

"Tell, him?" He asked, feeling a shiver down his spine.

"Yeah," You encourage, already seated in the car. "Anyway, I need to go, but I'll talk to you soon."

"Ok," He mumbled, sounding deflated.

You end the call and start to move out of the garage, and away from Levi's house.

Yeah right, tell boss that I screwed up myself, no thank you. Maron gripped the steering wheel harder than before and pressed his head against it. "Oh, I'm getting fired."

The phone started to ring.

"Maron, where are you?" Levi questioned. Anyone with ears could tell he wasn't in the best mood. "Did you get Y/n?"

"I'm uh, on my way, sir," Maron stated and sighed. "She should be coming soon."

"What do you mean she'll be coming soon, is she not there with you?" He questioned again. Levi ran his hands through his hair.

"Is y/n not in the shit you're driving?" He asked again with force.

"Maron," Levi sneered, his voice dangerously low. Though before he could chew out Hange grabbed the phone from Levi's hand. "Heyyyy, Maron was it, Levi's a little grumpy so I'm gonna hang up now, but he wants you to come to the party, byeeeeeee."

Hange ends the call and places the phone in Levi's hands. He only glares at her before letting out a sigh. "This surprise was a stupid idea, " Levi said.

"It isn't stupid," Hange reassured him. "I've never seen you do anything like this for anyone."

"I should've just told her," He admitted.

"She's going to love this." Hange encouraged him. Although he knew you would probably be happy, he couldn't help but doubt his actions. "You told me she barely ever celebrates her birthday, so this will be a nice surprise."

Since she isn't here yet, we still have time to get everyone in their seats.

The address took you to a big building, with a glass ceiling. At least you thoughts so. You were probably late, only because of the limo that never showed.

There were a lot of cars parked before you, which made the walk to the venue longer than it probably should have.

Once you opened the entrance, you were met with a large sign with an arrow pointing to the left. You turned in that direction