29

"Let's start with an introduction, okay Haruchiyo?"

"Fine" he couldn't stop tapping his foot on the floor because of how nervous he was.

"What's your name"

"Haruchiyo Akashi"

He was already annoyed by those questions.

Seeking therapy was never something that he actually took into consideration.
He didn't care about getting out of the spiral that was his drug addiction or his alcohol abuse.

But after all the events of the past months, he realized that it was something he needed to do as soon as possible.

Also his older brother and his younger sister scolding him drove him into taking that decision, luckily.

"When's your birthday?"

"July 3, I'm 27 years old"

"Now tell me why are you here, Haruchiyo"

At that question, he started taking his time, wandering his eyes around the room and resting them on the many paintings hung on the wall, made by many famous artists.

He liked art, so he appreciated that sight.

His whole attention then shifted to a painting in particular.

"Kiss by the Window" by Edvard Munch.
A copy of the original of course.

He found you and himself in that painting as he he knew the meaning behind it

The woman sitting in front of him, moved her gaze from Sanzu to what he was looking at "Do you like art?"

"I do.. actually I love it"

"And you like Munch I see" she smiled.

"He's not my favorite artist but he made some good paintings, like the one you have here"

"Two people with unrecognizable faces, kissing at night"

Yes, it was definitely you and him.

Kissing at night, having sex, loving each other.

"And how would you describe that painting?" She asked, ready to take note of his words on her notebook.

"It's a test, right?"