16

"So, did you take everything now?" Sanzu's voice made you jump lightly.

You were in his room, recollecting your things to put them in a bag. 

A month ago you forgot something there, so you told him, and he let you come to his house to take your things.

Meanwhile, he was in the living room probably doing something else as he wanted to give you some space. Until he came inside the room you were in.

"I think so..." you looked at him then looked around the room, clearing your throat.

You were embarrassed to say the last, because you remembered when you came to his house after what happened in the office that day, but you were trying your best to act as if nothing happened, just not to ruin the mood between you two.

"It's been just a month, but I already miss you here, ya know?" He slowly walked towards you, hands in his pockets.

"I miss staying here too, Haru..." you forced a smile then looked down, noticing that his gaze was locked on your figure.

When he stopped walking right beside you, looking down on you.
He was so close that you could actually listen to his soft breathing and feel his dress shirt touching your arm.

"Will you look at me?" He tilted his head.

At his sentence, you slowly lifted your head up at him, also looking at him in the eyes.
You knew what he wanted, so you immediately looked down again.

"Better if I go..." you were about to take the bag from the ground, but he gently held your chin between his index finger and thumb and made you look at him "Give me one last kiss first"

Your heart skipped a beat when those words left his mouth "I-I already said that the one of that day would have been the first and last kiss." You tried to sound as firm as possible.

"Yeah but... Did you mean it?" His tone was deep yet so soft, his thumb brushed on your lower lip and his beautiful eyes never left yours.

Did you mean it?
Actually, no.

You just said that because you didn't want to cheat on Hiro, even if you did already...
But the kiss you both shared in that damn office was so good that you really wanted more...

"Your silence says it all" he rolled up the sleeves of his shirt and crossed his arms under his chest.

"Why are we doing this..." you swallowed the lump in your throat.

"You don't have to find a reason for everything, Y/n..." he traced his index finger from your neck to under your chin "I just like you, a lot... and it just happened" he scrolled his shoulders.

"B-But I will get married soon..." at his doings, you felt your heart beating so fast that it was about to explode.

"Do you think that marriage will stop a criminal like me?" He gave you a low chuckle "It's you who's in control tho, so you decide what to do" he spoke, lifting your chin with the tip of his finger and making you look at him again.

And oh god, his eyes.
You had the chance to admire them better since you had never been that close to him before also because when you made you were thinking of something else.

They were crystal blue, a rare shade that made your heart beat much faster.
But now they were a bit darker as his pink bangs were shading them.

It was the most perfect blue you've ever seen.

So cold yet so capable of heating you up in an instant.

And if you were losing yourself in his eyes, he was doing the same in your (e/c) ones.

"Say Y/n" his voice made you come back to reality again "Do you look at your soon-to-be-husband like you're looking at me right now?"

"I do." You replied coldly.
You were doing your best not to gave in.

"Oh, do you? Even after he threatened to hurt you? Wow, you must be so in love" you started backing off as he walked closer to you "So in love that you kissed me"

He started getting closer and closer.

"So in love that you almost took off my shirt"

You swallowed the lump in your throat, his words resonating in your head all over again.

"So in love that you let me touch you everywhere"

You would have kept backing off if it wasn't for the wall your back came in touch with, causing you to be trapped between him and the cement.

"You must be really, really in love with him, right Y/n?"

"Why are you doing this to me" you sighed, looking down at both your shoes.

"I don't want you to live an unhappy life with a toxic, possessive and dangerous man, you get me Y/n?" His tone was now softer.

"Says the criminal." You glared at him.

"That's different. At least I don't treat you like shit."

"And what about the drugs? All those pills you keep swallowing down every morning and night? Who knows what you could do when you're high?"

"Are you trying to find flaws in me that could draw me as more dangerous than your fiancé? Smart move Y/n" he chuckled lightly and shook his head.

"No, I-I'm... I'm not..." you mumbled, gulping down your saliva.

"Oh yeah I think you are" he rested both his hands on the wall, at the sides of your head, so that you were now completely unable to move.

"We can't do this, Haruchiyo." You slightly furrowed your eyebrows.

"Says who?"

"This." And you showed him the engagement ring on your finger that you put back on while preparing your bag.

He just looked at it, emotionless.
As he didn't care.

Then he swiftly slid it from your finger, locking his eyes on yours and throwing the ring on the wall beside him, without shifting his gaze away from you "That ring?"

"Haruchiyo let me go home. I said there can't be anything between us, and there won't be. End of story"

"Mhh" he placed his hands in his pockets and leaned closer to your face, speaking into your ear "I don't know about that"

=====================

Don't forget to vote♡