13

⚠️TW: ALCOHOL ABUSE⚠️

🔞READ AT YOUR OWN RISK🔞

ALWAYS DRINK RESPONSIBLY

"Fuck" you shut your eyes close while gulping down the thirtieth shot of vodka and placing a hand on your forehead.

"She's really committed" Takeomi laughed.

When you and Rindou both were at your tenth shot, Kakuchou, Takeomi and Mocchi arrived too so they started enjoying the scene as well.

"Nah bro she's gonna throw up" Kokonoi stated.

"Yeah, but look at Rindou... He had two more shots than her, and he's completely wasted" Sanzu snorted, glancing at the other mullet haired man that was laying his head on the table while his older brother was rubbing his back.

"We should stop her..." Kakuchou spoke, worriedly.

"Yeah, I think it's time" Sanzu scooted closer to you and took the little glass off your hand before you could drink more "No!" You screamed "Let me drink, I have to win"

"But you won Y/n" the pinkette chuckled "There's no need to drink more"

"Well, he actually drank two shots more than her..." Mocchi stated.

"Heard that?? I have to drink at least three more shots!" You furrowed your eyebrows and, taking a deep breath, you gulped down two shots at once.

"Oh Jesus" Sanzu sighed "Y/n if you're gonna throw up in the car I swear I'll let you walk home alone"

"No, I'm not-" you stopped talking, placing a hand on your mouth and closing your eyes.
Nausea suddenly started to kick in.

"Oh no..." Ran raised his eyebrows.

"Well... Throw up on Rindou I guess" Sanzu facepalmed, shaking his head too.

"N-No" you started taking deep breaths to prevent yourself from actually throwing up "I can take it" you leaned yourself on the backrest and kept breathing heavily "One... more shot... And I'm done" you leaned your hand over the little glass but Sanzu held it "No, that's enough. You won, so stop it"

"But-"

"You're gonna feel sick Y/n, stop this." He immediately cut you off, speaking seriously.

"Ugh... fine" you sighed tiredly and rested your head on his shoulder when wrapping your arms around his waist. You were so drunk that you didn't even know what you were doing, you only knew that the position was helping you not to throw up.

"Ohh that's new Y/n" Kokonoi chuckled.

"Look at how she's hugging him" Ran laughed with Koko.

Sanzu couldn't help but smile at your doings.
You were so cute when you got drunk, but he definitely preferred you sober...
He didn't want you to feel sick because of alcohol.

"Your night will be spicy then, Sanzu!" Mocchi smirked.

"What??? Nah, she still has a sort of fiancé... Plus she's drunk, I can't and don't wanna do it" he shook his head.