24

"I can't believe you took me to a Spa" you chuckled excited and plopped yourself on the bed of the hotel room.

"Why? Haven't you been to one before?" Sanzu spoke, taking off his jacket and throwing it on a chair remaining with his dress shirt on.

"Never- oh my god there's a jacuzzi in the balcony!" You immediately got up and ran outside.

"Y/n- oh Jesus" he chuckled and followed you outside, wrapping his arms around your waist as he saw you were leaning to the railing "Are you that excited?"

"Of course! I didn't expect that!" You smiled cutely, resting your head back on his chest "Why though?" You looked up at him throwing your head aback.

"Why what?" On the other side, he looked down at you.

"Why did you take me here?"

"I just wanted to spend some quality time with you, and since you're always staying home when you're with him it wouldn't have been nice of me letting you spend your precious time at mine too... So here we are, getting some relax" and placing his hand on your belly, he pressed your body on his and kissed your cheek.

"That's cute" you smiled tenderly "Thank you"

"Don't mention it"

"So let's do some Spa things come on" you took his hand in yours and ran back in your room.

"I swear the sauna almost killed me" you spoke while walking back in your hotel room and plopping yourself on the bed.

"Newbie" Haruchiyo laughed and went outside to start the jacuzzi.

"You're the old one here"

"You're not even lying baby, can't complain" he chuckled, coming back inside the room and lifting you up in his arms as if you were a baby.

He then gently sat you on the edge of the jacuzzi just to slowly undo the belt of your white silky bathrobe and throw it on the floor, leaving you completely naked.

"Can't believe my man Hiro is missing all of this right now" he spoke with a teasing tone, a smirk plastered on his face while he gently caressed your left boob, brushing the tip of his finger on your nipple.

"Come on.." you rested both your hands on the edge of the tub, not bothering to cover yourself.
You felt extremely comfortable around the pinkette.

"Come on what?" he let out a soft chuckle, admiring your doings. He must admit you were the most beautiful masterpiece on earth. He would have never gotten enough of looking at you.

His lips pressing on your neck as you immediately threw your head aback and got shivers down your spine "Let's get in the tub, what do you say?"

"Great idea babe" he smirked on your skin before placing a quick kiss on your lips.

Said that, you got in the tub before he could take his towel off his waist and do the same as you.

Now you were both immerged in the warm bubbly water, naked, and cuddling each other.

To be precise, you were sitting on his lap and resting your head on his shoulder, admiring the beautiful full moon illuminating both your and his face.