Death bed

Laying in a hospital gown on a hospital bed was a young boy. He had short locks of raven like hair, tanned skin that was paling at every second his heart slowed. It was ironic really all his life he had know he would die one day but he had never thought it would be so soon.

By Jake's bed was a slightly older male with curled, brown locks. Michael watched as he clenched tightly on his pale mask that was held beneath him were he sits. He felt lost as he watched the life slowly draining away from his beloved. They had both promised a life together but the doctors didn't want the older to have the pleasure of being happy so they had abandoned Jake. Left the young boy to die out on one of their beds.

Raged filled him, a Michael felt a small hand reach his cheek stroking the newly shavened skin. His breath hitched as tears began to fall from both their eyes.

Jake felt arms wrapped around him staring into the eyes of the man he loves. He whispered, "I love you." Where his last words to Michael before his heart stopped.

Leaving a heartbroken Michael behind who promised to kill all that had been the cause of his loves death. He sobbed in the chest of a dead man that was his lover.