FNAF crossover

It's been 5 long nights since Jake had started his new job at Freddy's Pizzeria. So far it had been horrible. Trying to sure every night and hope to not find himself being stuffed into an anamtronic suit. God that would be a nightmare. He really hopes that will never ever happen to him.

But something did catch his attention. It was the Freddy anamtronic it wasn't there and in its place was a man. A tall man with curly brown hair and wore a brown suit. They had bear ears stuck on their head and a tail on their behind. This was rather strange. Much stranger than Jake finding himself running away from all of the killer robots.

Michael was watching Jake through the security cameras. He had these strange feelings for the guard that he would try to bury deep in his anamtronic dead heart. But it was that the raven male was just too tempting. How they would look fearful at him and run away in terror. This had brought a strange emotion onto him as his sircits would fizzle up and he'd feel hot all of a sudden it was new. At first he thought it was the desire to kill but it wasn't. An attraction like two magnets drawing towards each other. A deeper feeling than Michael had ever expected.

He was falling for a human.

How can thar be? They both where so different especially their parts. Jake was human while Michael is a dead child stuck in a adults body made of metal and wires.

But for now at least he was fine with see though the thin pane glass that separated them. The steel doors parting the two. Michael was fine with all of that as long as he was able to see the night gaurd every night.

Because one day they will be stuck here with him forever.