Jake is really killing it! 🔞

Before the trial everyone at the survivors camp had decided to dress up Jake in a costume. The problem was that it was very provocative as some would say. He had to wear black laced lingerie and see through black tights, his nipples were also pierced. As well as he had to wear black leather gloves while carrying a deadly wip.

Soon they where placed in a trial in Haddonfield.Jake was trying to find a generator, he heard a scream than nothing. That could only mean The Shape was the killer so everything was going to plan so far.

Michael was camping at the hooked member as he turned around as he heard someone running his way. He saw the was mouth watering thing he had ever saw it was Jake in such a revealing outfit. The man was even holding a wip! Is this heaven?

Jake went pass Michael was still staring at his ass that looked snug in the lingerie. As he got Meg down she smirks and winks at him while whispering, "Do what we all talked about before the trial okay Jake." Jake nods at her gulping as she ran of. Michael was still behind him. So in an instant he tackled the taller male to the ground and pulls on his wip, lick his lips as he did so. " Trick or treat Michael?"

Michael's eyes widen behind the mask that he wore as he chanted in his head. 'Both, both, both, both!' Jake wrapped his wip around Michael's neck choking the stalker. He also began to tie the taller males arms behind their back immobilising them. Jake smirked and unzips the blue mechanic suit's trousers before pulling it down a bit so that he can see the tight, black fabric of Michael's boxers.

Seeing the bulge in Michael's boxers Jake decided to tease the man by stroking it. Pre-cum leaking through the black fabric, while Jake purrs into Michael's ear before lifting it halfway up. "Do you think you have been a good boy Mikey?" He asked as the older nods before feeling lips on his own.

"Well aren't this going to be a long night isn't Michael Myers~"