Broken-hearted 🔞

It was a dull day as the rain poured apon Jake. David the man he had fallen in love with and dated for 2 years now had been using him. Secretly cheating on him behind his back now with some blonde bimbo. He felt rage at first but it didn't last because he was the one at fault here. If only he was good enough, if only he tried a little harder than he..  he doesn't know anymore.

'Michael!' He had thought as he had began to rush through the streets to his brunette friend. Once at the door he banged at it with so much frustration. Until his hand went red and sore from the constant bashing of them against the wood. Michael opened the door seeing Jake in such a broken form. He immediately let's the boy inside and lead him towards the coach to sit down to calm down as Michael soon left to make a warm cup of mint tea to relax the heart ache of the boy.

"Are you feeling better? If you are mind explaining what had happened?" Michael asked Jake who looked at him in the eyes. "Well I had just found out that David was cheating on me and we had broken up when I saw him fucking so blonde bitch." Jake spit out with venom. Michael nods quickly wrapping his arms around Jake wanting to confort the boy.

Jake felt weak and vulnerable as he wants to forget about everything that had just happen. "Michael please make me forget that I had ever loved him, that this day didn't happen." Jake sounded so weak as he said that. Michael gulped not knowing what to do as he felt the raven slowly began to grind against his crouch.

Michael sighs and held onto jake tightly and carrys him to his bedroom. The brunette wanted this really but not under these type of situations. But he was willing to help Jake out. He stripped himself off of all his clothes and stared down at Jake who was drooling over his define abs an eight pack. Jake looks down at Michael's cock seeing it twitched to life. 'Oh god he is much bigger than David and that guy is big.' Jake had thought blushing as he was comparing his ex to Michael.

Michael licked his lips as he slowly pushed Jake against the mattress and began to leaves hickeys and other love botes on the boys neck. Jake began to squirm and whimper underneath him. Oh how he loved this. The older put his hand in between Parks leg's and began to stroke the shorter cock.

Jake moans as he had felt Michael's colossal hand on his cock. The raven shameless thrusts his hips into Michael's hand feeling the older tongue going down his throat. Then he had felt Michael pull him on his lap grind his hips into his cock. Jake shivered as he couldn't take in all of what is happening to him. That has how good Michael was making feeling.

Turning around felt something wet on his ass. 'D-did Michael just cum on my ass!' Jake screams in his mind as he still felt the cock harden. He would of panicked if Michael didn't have the tip being slowly pushed inside him. 'Well this is going to be a long night.' Jake thought as he felt Michael slamming him down on his cock.